cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,287 Replies

@Listener001 nice intro, I have a friend who has relatives in Shreveport. Anyway, I hope to see you in the community often. Take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska Created Playlist  this Playlist just went 12 songs north of 1700 the other day. Enjoy the music. Be safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

Ladybug78
Local Performer

Tabitha from Gaston South Carolina.

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @Ladybug78! 👋

Nice to see you around the Community! Please feel free to hang out and chat with fellow music lovers! ❤️

Gerald

Community Moderator

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport

JOEBOYLE
Local Performer

Joe Boyle aka FreeBird Joe

Live in Rock Island, Illinois ... But from West Texas

Enjoy about all music and times

Listen Southern rebel and hillbilly, maybe a little hair banging later or hard rock

To put up the lyrics of the music.

@JOEBOYLE great intro, I myself like most genres of music, all except for rap. I'm from Upstate NY, been here my whole life. I won't be here much longer; I'm planning on moving to the biggest and most beautiful state in the country, Alaska. 

Well, here is a personal playlist I am still adding to, right now it is just north of 1700 songs, that is almost two weeks' worth of music before repeating itself. Hope to see you around the community, enjoy the music. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska Created Playlist 

MOHLovesAlaska

243sadsho
Underground

1. Name? Sadie

2. Where you're from? Bentonville, Virginia

3. What your favorite genre of music is? I'm a huge pop, K-pop, and rock lover.

4. What you're currently listening to? Currently listening to the Strawberry Shortcake (Children's) radio.

5. Favorite feature of the Pandora service? For You tab as well.

ChaplainHowardS
Opening Act

I've listened teo Jazz Jezzro for over a yea rnow and jus tread his profile to learn what an acocomplished bassist he is as well as a  guitar musician.  K also love te mjsic her has produced with a beautiful trumpet player's mellow and lyrical style.

GeraldPandora

Hey @JOEBOYLE , @243sadsho@ChaplainHowardS! 👋

Thanks for being a part of the community and glad to see y'all here and interacting with us!

If you have any questions, concerns or any feature request about Pandora feel free to drop in a thread and let us know!

Hope to see y'all around! 🎧

Bweekzzz
Underground

1. Name? Brian

2. Where you're from? Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey

3. What your favorite genre of music is? Rock for the most part, but I literally listen to everything. 

4. What you're currently listening to? Counting Crows - Butter Miracle Suite 1

5. Favorite feature of the Pandora service? Without a doubt, station modes. If I wanna listen to B-side songs - Deep Cuts, Discover something new- Discovery, or a mashup of all modes - my station. Artist only too? What?!? I think it’s a game changer feature for Pandora. 

GeraldPandora

Hi @Bweekzzz!

Thanks for introducing yourself and being a part of the Community!

Feel free to drop in on any of our threads and ask, answer or chat in the discussions!

I too am a big fan of Pandora modes! I always love discovering or re-discovering a great B-side track!

Hope to see you around! 🎧

Pinball0984
Local Performer

Hello introducing myself to the community, I injoy. Pandora alout always been my favorite  sence it came out on black berry . Nice to meet the community and its a pleasure…… john lucky!

Moderator Edit: Format

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pinball0984 Thanks for joining the Community!

If you have any time, feel free to participate in one of our latest Community challenges: This or That: Halloween Edition ‌👻

Hope we continue to see you around some more. 😎

@Pinball0984@Bweekzzz@ChaplainHowardS, @Ladybug78, and @243sadsho how are ya'll doing? I hope fine, 

I hope to see ya'll in the community often, here is a playlist you can have either to just listen to or collect for your own collection. 

download.jfif MOHLovesAlaska Created Playlist this playlist is just north of 1700 songs. Enjoy the music, take care my friends, and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Simaa
Local Performer

Hello! I'm from Chicago!

regards, worktime prpject

@Simaa welcome to the Pandora community, here is my favorite playlist I would like to share with you.

download (12).jfif MOHLovesAlaska Created Playlist enjoy the music, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Listener001
Not applicable

Name: Coleman Robison (@fudgyduddy)

Favorite Music Genre: 1980s and 1990s country

Currently Listening To: https://www.pandora.com/playlist/PL:130366896829635635:120496580947084458 - my very own Favorite 80s (pop) playlist.

Favorite Pandora Feature: An active community forum with lots of challenges created by the moderators of @Pandora ; never an excuse to get bored here! It's fun and inviting.

IMG_0288.jpg

@Listener001 happy to meet you, I'm glad you're active in the Pandora community. I also appreciate the support you have given me with the posts that I curate here on Pandora. 

Here are a couple of playlists that I have that are my personal playlists, enjoy the music.

download.jpgMOHLovesAlaska Alphabet Playlist 

download (1).jpg Jazz, Blues With Some Soul. 

Take care and stay safe. 

P.S. My favorite playlist is in the thread above yours, you can collect it if you want from there. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Monstercreed122
Local Performer

name: Creed

favorite genre: rap, hip hop 

im always on the lookout for upcoming rappers that use their own lives and emotions in their songs people like dax,problematic,complete and so many more they ARE the future of rap 

Tags (2)

GeraldPandora

Hey @Monstercreed122!

Thanks for joining the community and glad to hear you're a fellow hip-hop fan!

Feel free to join other threads and discussions to share your favorite jams and thoughts.

Happy listening! 🎧

AJink89e
Underground

Alanna from Illinois

Music is my life saver!