cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's been a minute.

gnicci1333
Underground

Hello, it's been a while since I've been here... How is everyone?

Labels (1)
9 Replies

@gnicci1333 great, and thank you for asking. I hope all is well and good on your end as well. Here is a playlist I hope you will find enjoyable. Take care and stay safe.  Genre Songs Of The Day (GSOTD) 

MOHLovesAlaska

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gnicci1333 It has been a minute, but so glad to see you came back to check on us 😁.  How have things been with you?

How it's been here:

We're happy to see that you're back and hope to see you around often! 😎

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome back, @gnicci1333. Everything is going well.

How are you doing?

Hope to see you around more often. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Ethan2
Underground

Hey sup bro 😎 text me back when you get the chance to I want to talk to you 

Listener001
Not applicable

@gnicci1333 Hey! I'm glad you stopped by. I'm doing good at the moment i'm currently slacking on my school work, hiding from a couple essays i have to write😁

elijahmdawkins
Opening Act

Hello! I'm doing well. I hope you have a happy and blessed day.

@Listener001 NOW...NOW...you slacker...lol...just teasing. How has your week been? I hope you are doing well, I also wish you the best in all that you do. You take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Listener001
Not applicable

@MOHLovesAlaska 

Lol hi! My week has been pretty great even though its had a couple ups and downs. I went to a pool party over the weekend ( it was social distanced and safe and i wore a mask) and i'm planning a garage sale for this weekend. And i'm also working on an art portfolio to join Ap art next year. so as long as i'm able to keep myself busy ill be even better.

@Listener001 glad to hear you are doing well. I'm also glad to hear you had some great leisure time. You need to have time for that or at least set aside some time for that. Always great to hear from you, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska