ThresaHammons
Underground

Anybody here?

11 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @ThresaHammons. 👋

Welcome! Hope to see you around the community space more often.

What are you favorite stations / podcasts on Pandora right now?

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Force_User
Opening Act

Hey. Welcome to the community. I hope to see you around.

The Force is with us.

@ThresaHammons good day to you. My name is Matt, nice to meet you. I hope you find all that your intrested in. Alyssa, Tanner, Adam and ErickPandora are Pandora's moderators, they are great people, so if you have a problem, they are your go to people. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

Termich
Opening Act

Very helpful and kind community)

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ThresaHammons It's always nice to see some new faces around the Community. 

Just as @MOHLovesAlaska mentioned, feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions. 😎

Termich
Opening Act

Thank you, very homely) There is no such nice environment in other communities

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to have you as a listener and community member, @Termich

If you haven't already, feel free to introduce yourself to the rest of the community in our Introduce Yourself thread.

You can find my introduction here. 😄

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Termich
Opening Act

Honestly, this is the first forum where I happily wrote about myself and I was pleased, one might say like a family. Until this year I used Spotify for three years, taking into account what I knew about their community, I asked there 1-2 times about some problems in three years and that's all) The atmosphere did not strongly incline towards simple conversations there. Well, I don’t know, this is my subjective opinion.

By the way, spotify after Pandora is generally impossible to listen to, there is no soul in it, in spotify you feel a car and that's it. Pandora is like a living person

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Termich Happy to hear that. 

I'll make sure to check out the intro you left as well. 👍🏽

Rana
Local Performer

RanaPandora

@Rana nice to meet you, hope all is going good for you. Here is a playlist you can check out, it is called GSOTD playlist, it was specifically created for a daily post called GSOTD (Genre Songs Of The Day) selections. Hope to see you around more, take care and stay safe.  https://pandora.app.link/YANIp43GPdb . 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos