cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Little Mermaid (Under The Sea) vs Toy Story (You Got A Friend In Me)

Cptheg3
Opening Act

Doing a cartoon movie soundtrack versus this time. Two great childhood movies that will always stick with us, although I believe Toy Story is the better movie, I also will choose "You got a friend in me" as the better song.

What about you guys?

5 Replies

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Cptheg3 You really do an awesome job with these challenges. I like both of these songs. I remember everytime I would hear "Under The Sea" I would get up, acting silly and do a little dance. 

However with that said, I'm going to say that "You Got A Friend In Me" is my favorite of the 2.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

I agree @UncleBud@Cptheg3 does an excellent job of choosing the songs. Each one is a tough choice for me. 

For this round, I'll go with Toy Story's "You Got a Friend in Me". I think the lyrics are better and the song is more meaningful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

GeraldatLarge
Opening Act

Hmmm interesting question and great movies both! But, personally I think "You got a friend in me" hits a little differently than "under the sea". What do you guys think?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Toy Story was one of my favorite Disney movies growing up, so I am going to have to go with You Got a Friend in Me! 

kylerdesselle23
Local Performer

I love you've got a friend in me I played it on guitar.