cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music Challenge

It has been almost ten day's since the last music challenge...I want it...I like it...And it is alot of fun..And another thing....Why have you four not been playing along?? You need to get with the program...Or I will....Well I'm not sure what I'll do.....Come on you four get with the program.....You guy's and gal's have been great.....So don't stop being great now......Take care and you all be safe....

Moderator edit: format & edited title for clarity

MOHLovesAlaska
4 Replies

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @MOHLovesAlaska -- Glad to see that you're still around the community and excited as ever to knock out the weekly playlist challenges! In observance of the music industries response to the racial injustice our country has been facing, we along with our social media accounts were observing #TheShowMustBePaused campaign.

We plan on kicking off the weekly playlist challenge again this week and will be looking out for your participation. 😁 We appreciate you reaching out and continuing to be as enthusiastic as ever. :pandora: 

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

ErickPandora hi , how have you been? Ya I know this is just crazy...to say the least..Why can't people just see people as they are...PEOPLE....when I was in school my friends were from all walks of life..the same when I was in the service...I will never understand this racial problem..I never seen it as a problem..and never will...I like everyone...my friends were from every where and well...you know what I am saying...take care and be safe..good to chat with ya ErickPandora...

MOHLovesAlaska

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MOHLovesAlaska I am doing well! I am so happy to see you here and feel the same as you. We need more people with that mindset who accept people for who they are. There is absolutely no room for hate in this world. 

I've been taking time out of the past few weeks to get outdoors and get back to mountain biking, which has been fantastic for my mental and physical health. How has it been since you've returned to work? I hope that's been a welcomed change for you!

It has been great to hear from you! One team, one dream! :pandora:

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

ErickPandora it was busy to start..but things are at a stand still..my one job I had that really kept me busy was given away to a relative, due to the fact they were out of work..I get it, and I respect that..I would have done the same for a family member..But hopefully things will turn around..which they always seem to do..thanks for the chat..it was good to hear from ya..I am glad you are doing something you enjoy...I hope Adam, Alyssa, and TannerPandora are doing the same..Take Care..and stay safe..be careful biking..   

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos