cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora is Awesome!

browndaw004
Local Performer

I think it is pretty unique that Pandora has premium sessions, which makes it better than other music platforms in my opinion. I do not really appreciate the limit on Pandora Premium sessions, but I guess that helps me realize when I'm spending too much of my time listening to music :).

At the moment, Pandora is my favorite way to listen to music. It used to be Amazon Alexa, but recently they've transferred most of the songs I like over to Amazon Unlimited (I'm still upset about that). However, Pandora has all the songs I want to listen to, plus other awesome songs that I've discovered by listening to Pandora Radio! And they are all accessible, all I have to do is watch an ad every once in a while to be able to choose the specific songs I want to listen to!

Keep up the good work, Pandora!

BTW: A really good song I recommend that I think everyone would love is "roller rink" by dempsey hope.

2 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the love and sharing your thoughts with the Community, @browndaw004. 😎

Hope we continue to see you around some more! 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @browndaw004. 👋

I enjoy the Premium sessions as well. Thanks for your feedback about the length of the sessions, and for your song suggestion. I'll take a listen. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos