cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q: What are your most loved winter traditions? ‌❄️‌

Pandora

QOTW16.png

Tell us about that one winter or holiday tradition that makes this season magical for you. Your traditions inspire us!

14 Replies

@Pandora I love walking out in the woods during a windy snowstorm, to see the snow blowing through the trees it's just a beautiful sight. I love sitting out on my porch on a clear moon-filled night, the moonlight reflecting off of the snow makes it look like daylight. I love shoveling snow, and snow blowing. My favorite time of year logging is in the winter. And to answer your thought, yes...The winter is by far my favorite time of year...

snow-4668099_1280.jpg Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

TannerPandora

For the past few years I've watched the Nutcracker at the San Francisco Ballet. They make it very magically every year.

TannerPandora_0-1702068067532.gif

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

deardzzz
Opening Act

download (1).jpeg

For the past 5 years, my partner and I have picked out our tree and walked it home. At first I was not thrilled, but it has become our special tradition. Thankfully, we don't live to far from the lot! 🙂 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@deardzzz That sounds very tiring but also like a lot of fun since it's walking distance!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

There are various neighborhoods in our area that go all out with Christmas lights and decorations, so we always make it a point to drive around and enjoy the decorations while playing Christmas music in the car. 🎄☃️

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Love all of the traditions posted here! For me, I really enjoy visiting a local holiday or Christmas village for shopping, live music, and hot cocoa. This is my favorite time of year and I look forward to doing all the wintery things. ☃️

@MOHLovesAlaska There's something peaceful about the snow. Have you had your first snow of the season yet? ❄️

@TannerPandora This is a fun tradition! I'm sure the show is fantastic and makes for a memorable holiday experience. 😊

@deardzzz I love real Christmas trees (although I've used a faux one the past couple of years). There's just something about the smell of a real tree. Wishing you and your family a lovely holiday! 🌲

@AdamPandora We do the same! Go out explore different neighborhoods at night to see all of the pretty holiday decorations and lights. Something so simple but enjoyable.

giphy.gif

Two of my neighbors are currently battling it out with the Christmas decorations in their front yard (they live directly across from one another). They do the same for Halloween too. 🤣

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season! 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 

@AlyssaPandora In the last 2 days my friend we were without power due to a very wet heavy snowfall that cut the power out for 10 hours on Monday, and 15 hours yesterday. We only had three inches of snow but before the snow, we had a very heavy downpour of rain, then once it started snowing it just stuck to everything like glue. It brought down trees and branches, and of course, they brought down the powerlines. I love the winter so for all who do you better invest in a generator or you'll be sorry you didn't. 

Have a great Wednesday, my dear friend, take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh wow, @MOHLovesAlaska. I'm sorry to hear that. Sounds like it was a pretty bad storm in your area. Hoping you're okay and staying warm! 

@AlyssaPandora thank you for asking dear friend, the only damage here was a tree from our neighbor's property came down in our yard and missed the screen house by less than a foot. Other than that everything was routine, we had power because we had a generator, we just didn't have internet. Most people in our area have woodstoves so they still stay warm without power. 

Have a great day my friend, take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MOHLovesAlaska Happy to hear you are safe and in good spirits! 

@AdamPandora thank you, dear friend, everything is all well and good, thank the good Lord for that...Have a great Wednesday friend, take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

28jmgray
Up & Coming Artist

For christmas I pick out a tree and decorate it with my family then We have hot chocolate. 

I love christmas!

DRACO AND MATTHEO MY LOVE
Tags (1)

realgabem1998
Local Performer

Definitely, kissing under the mistletoe!!! #Christmas #NewYears #Whenever 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Lol, @realgabem1998. My grandparents would always put up mistletoe in each holiday season.

0 Kudos