cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Q: What's the last movie or tv series you watched? โ€Œ๐ŸŽฌโ€Œ

Pandora

QOTW #21.png

Share the last TV series or movie you watched and tell us what hooked you in (or didn't)! Was it the plot twists, the characters, or something else entirely?

Tags (3)
11 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Currently watching Slow Horses on Apple TV+. 

Here's a description: "Following a dysfunctional team of MI5 agents -- and their obnoxious boss, the notorious Jackson Lamb -- as they navigate the espionage world's smoke and mirrors to defend England from sinister forces."

Last Movie: The Equalizer 3 on Netflix

Description: "Since giving up his life as a government assassin, Robert McCall finds solace in serving justice on behalf of the oppressed. Now living in Southern Italy, he soon discovers his new friends are under the control of local crime bosses. As events turn deadly, McCall becomes their protector by taking on the mafia."

I liked both! I tend to go for action packed thrillers.
Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) ๏Žถ

TannerPandora

I recently watched All Of Us Strangers in theater last week. I don't like going to the movies any more but definitely wanted to watch this since it has a limited run. It is an absolute heart break. Staring Andrew Scott and Paul Mescal, with Claire Foy and Jamie Bell.

Based on the book 'Strangers' by Taichi Yamada from 1987.

I love Andrew Scott and Claire Foy and always try and watch when they perform. The story, though slow, takes hold of you and you're never quite sure if the main character, Adam, played by Andrew Scott, is dreaming, hallucinating or something else. Definitely a roller coaster of emotions as you begin to understand what he's gone through in his life. I'd definitely watch this again, after some time, it really got to me. Two thumbs up and recommend to watch, but bring tissues, you'll need them.

Synopsis:

"One night in his near-empty London tower block, screenwriter Adam has a chance encounter with mysterious neighbor Harry, puncturing the rhythm of his everyday life. As a relationship develops between them, Adam finds himself drawn back to his childhood home, where his parents appear to be living just as they were on the day they died 30 years ago."

Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 11.28.05โ€ฏAM.png

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

28jmgray
Up & Coming Artist

movie is wonka

DRACO AND MATTHEO MY LOVE

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

I just re-watched all of the Harry Potter movies!

It's been a while since I watched any of them, so it definitely brought back a lot of memories and reminded me of why I enjoyed the series so much.

Also thanks to @28jmgray for creating this thread: Favorite Harry Potter Character

If you read the books or watched any of the movies, share your favorite character there as well! 

MV5BMTkyMDgzNDY2M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTg1MjAyMw@@._V1_.jpgThis is the T.V. sitcom show Benson which ran from 1980 to 1986. In every show I have seen thus far I have laughed, as of now I'm in season 6 episode 3. Why don't they make shows today that are funny like they did back then? My parents grew up in a generation with far superior comedy shows than what they have today...I'm also in the middle of watching the TV series p7892174_b_h10_ac.jpgHouse. I remember when it first started on the air but I worked over 80 hours a week back then so I never had the chance to watch it until now...

Have a great day, take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

Mrodeo15
Opening Act

Tracker or The office 

Mrodeo15
Opening Act

thats a good movie 

Speedcuber
Diamond in the Rough

For me it's bleuy.

Dgib27
Underground

Bel-Air I think my pre conceived notion that I would hate it made me like it that much more.  I am a huge Will Smith fan so the original fresh prince is towards the top of my show totem pole. But I won't lie Bel-Air gives you a different view point more of the darker side if you will while still holding its integrity. Absolutely amazing highly suggest.  Also Yellowstone 

mijolu3
Underground

Walking Dead. 
Not yet finished though, a few more episodes left. 

Watched Breaking Bad again, and I'm in the process of also rewatching Better Call Saul. 
Loved them both the first time, even better now realizing I missed a few important details the first time around. 

#๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ“บ

Listener001
Not applicable

I am currently in the last season of Hot in Cleveland. I was in active addiction when it first aired and missed the entire series. It's actually a cute, well written sitcom and another golden Betty White performance!

robisonisright_0-1712261387925.jpeg