cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing music with others

cowboyy221
Opening Act

Anyone else listen to music on your headphones so loud hoping other people will enjoy it too? :))

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

14 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cowboyy221 Guilty. 🤚🏽

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cowboyy221 Same here!

But it's usually to block out how bad I sound. 🤣

giphy.gif

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Pandora AMP is at SXSW '24 this week. Come say hi!

AdamPandora I like it. Nice touch. Take care.

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora I can guarantee you I sound worse than you kiddo. But how nice it is too jam with the headphones. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora here are some jammin gifs I found. These are specifically in order for the moods I get in when I am into my Pandora tunes. 

tenor.gifThis is more like me in reality, but only with ear-buds instead of headphones. The next one is how I feel like jammin sometimes. tenor (2).gif I feel like crazy jammin at times. And in the next one, it reminds me of my Brother-in law and I. We jam on the weekends together when we are working on building projects. tenor (1).gif. And lastly, I have two outside cats, and they hang around most of the time. So as I jam to my tunes, I cannot help but to think if they sometimes jam with me. tenor (3).gif this is Buddy, and Miss Kitty, jammin with me. Well take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MOHLovesAlaska Lol - I love it!

What kind of building projects do you guys work on? Do have a specific station you listen to during that time?

In the meantime, keep jamming out to your favorite tunes 🙂

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

AlyssaPandora We been adding a mud room on my, what many would call "Tiny Living". I am single, so it is a small place. We have been working on a 10ft x 6ft mud room. We are almost completed with that. We have also been working at his place. We just completed a 22ft X 10ft addition on their place. I created a Work Playlist from my Pandora personal playlist. I did so because my Brother -in-law Brian does not like some of my music. So I added music that he likes, along with music that I like into one playlist. So I called it my Work Playlist. Here, check it out. download (2).jpg https://pandora.app.link/pv5jwAcmi9. I hope you like the tunes. By the way, I'm glad you liked the last post that I had posted. You take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Very cool! I'm sure the mud room will look great once it's finished. @MOHLovesAlaska Thanks so much for sharing! 🏡

AlyssaPandora happy to share, you along with the rest of the (4 Pandora Bunch) are good people. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

DustyBoots8972
Opening Act

Definitely I've recently been listening to a band called Disciple and they have one song called panic room that I love to blast whenever I'm by myself. *sigh the one downside of listening to metal is that my neighbors don't appreciate the loud screaming and drums. 

@DustyBoots8972  you should share your favorites on GSOTD post, I will add your favorites to the GSOTD playlist. Here is the link for the playlist, enjoy the music. Take care and stay safe.  https://pandora.app.link/zestQsYYydb .  

MOHLovesAlaska

Lovewolfie
Diamond in the Rough

I do. But then my teacher tells me to turn it down or turn it off. I eventually find a song I can't help but sing to so I basically put on a little show for my classmates. I have done this several times. I have actually almost gotten a detention multiple times. For "interrupting class". lol. I still do it sometimes.

@Lovewolfie  I like the fact that your teacher say's turn it down and not off. 99% of all other teachers would just say "Off with that". Your lucky to have a tolerant teacher.                                                            @Lovewolfie  I am still going through your playlist that you shared, I did collect one song thus far, I already have many in my collection that you have. Thanks again, take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

Lovewolfie
Diamond in the Rough

@MOHLovesAlaska  Yeah she's my favorite teacher. and thanks again for adding my songs to the playlist! Stay strong and positive and safe!

-Lovewolfie