cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting as a song writer

younggoust
Underground

tj

driving through the past it on youtobe  check it out im just starting as a song writer

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for your post, @younggoust.

What is the inspiration behind the songs that you write? ✍️

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

younggoust
Underground

My past and the struggle I went through

Thank you so my going to get a label company

mod edit: merged comments

0 Kudos

younggoust
Underground

Really need a music label I’m really liking making music but need to get my life on track and need to start a career I’m really struggling with life and need this 

JackPhantom
On the Rise

The irony is that the label won't look at you until you have done the hard work of grinding out a following and regular touring and such. They want to see you as a success before you get taken on, and even then most artists signed to labels fail anyway.

The old 50s movie thing of some kid singing in an alleyway and a cigar-chomping guy in a big car driving by, screeching on the brakes and going "SIGN THAT KID!" doesn't really happen. Scooter Braun made Justin Bieber into who he turned into, but that is absolutely the exception.

Artist here as "Jack Phantom and the Exquisite Corpse Cabaret" (jazz)
0 Kudos

ryanmont31
Local Performer

I agree with Jack, you have to go the hard way. Wish you luck! As a fellow music enthusiast, I just wanted to drop by and wish you all the best on your journey as a songwriter. It's an exciting path to embark on, filled with endless possibilities. By the way, I specialize in creating samples, beats, and audio production, so if you ever need any assistance in that area, feel free to reach out. Currently, I'm a student myself and to find some free time, I occasionally use the website https://edusson.com/write-my-assignment to help with my assignments. If anyone else is looking to find someone to do their assignments, they can confidently check out Edusson. Keep up the great work, and I'm looking forward to hearing your music soon!

0 Kudos