cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support for Podcasters

TannerPandora

Pandora for Podcasters is a platform that enables individual podcast owners to reach new fans through data science-driven discovery. Podcasters can grow their audience and increase revenue through monetization while benefiting from the Podcast Genome Project working behind the scenes, recommending shows to the right listeners on the platform.

You can submit your podcast to Pandora by following this link and clicking on “Let’s Get Started.” Once you’ve created a Pandora AMP account or logged in to your Pandora AMP account (or created one here), you can drop the RSS Feed URL to your podcast to begin the submission process. You can find a complete list of our submission guidelines here.

Due to the volume of submissions, please allow up to 4-6 weeks for our team to review your request.

Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 12.03.36 PM.png

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 04/24/23:

Hi, everyone! 

We invite you to join our new space for artists - Pandora for Creators Community! Here you can get support, connect with other artists & Pandora curators and learn more about the powerful marketing tools in AMP.

You can join the conversation in the Pandora for Creators Community here.

We will be blocking this thread from further replies, however if you need assistance or have any questions, you can create a new post in the Amp Support Forum.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
103 Replies

vmcampos
Local Performer

It's been months that I set it up, but my podcast doesn't seem to work in AMP. People CAN find it in Pandora (search for "vmcampos") and listen. 

But I don't get anything in AMP. Screenshots below show that the show is live, that it was approved, but then I get an error if I try to click to view stats. And the other Submission screen is not showing anything, either. 

Help?

Says I have a live podcastSays I have a live podcastSays my podcast was approvedSays my podcast was approvedSays I don't have access to view the podcastSays I don't have access to view the podcastShows nothing for submissionsShows nothing for submissions

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vmcampos Nice to see you around the community.

I will have someone from our AMP team contact you separately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

mariahbannister
Underground

i have my own podcast is #ChangeForThePodcast i believe you would love it, i actually speak the true about everything.

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @mariahbannister. 👋

If you haven't already, feel free to submit your podcast on Pandora.

You can find out more info about how to do that here.

Thanks so much for posting on the community! 🎙

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Pandora AMP is at SXSW '24 this week. Come say hi!

caseyfera
Local Performer

My podcast is not showing up on your platform. Submitted. Please advise.
The Local Music Hour
RSS Link: https://feeds.buzzsprout.com/987973.rss
Podcast URL: Podcast website URL: https://lmh.buzzsprout.co

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@caseyfera I will have someone from our AMP team contact you privately via email to look into this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience! 🤝

MulliganLive
Local Performer

I found my podcast on here: https://www.pandora.com/podcast/cyberpunk-uncensored/PC:34429?part=PC:34429&corr=podcast_organic_ext...

How ca I claim this podcast and enter my rss to keep it up to date from here: https://anchor.fm/s/2d7a55e4/podcast/rss

Any help is appreciated, thanks -Rob Mulligan

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MulliganLive I am going to put you in touch with our AMP team to help with this.

They will be reaching out to you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience! 🤝

Stephblue777
Local Performer

Did you ever figure out how to write it? I need help as well? Thanks 

I have tried everything before and after my name and my e signature still isn’t right!  please help!  I am trying to upload my podcast

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Stephblue777 Our AMP team can help with this - I will have them reach out to you privately via email for assistance.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

DjOnWheels
Underground

I wish to put my music podcast here on Pandora please let know how I have the newest as well as the oldest sounds around... So lay it straight were do i get this started

Thanks L.E. Masson aka Dj On Wheels & Bella the famous Service Dog

TannerPandora

Hi @DjOnWheels!

I moved your message over to the thread Podcast Submission.

Check out my post above on how to get started and submit your Podcast to Pandora.

Thanks for posting to community!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Ri0tdude
Local Performer

I need to change the RSS feed on my podcast but don't see where I can do it.  Please advise. Thank you.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ri0tdude I am going to have someone from our AMP team contact you directly for assistance with this.

They will be sending you a message via email, so please be on the lookout for that.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

makayla_sheehan
Local Performer

I would love to know how the podcast discovery works. I uploaded my podcast, Alternative Music Lyrics Annotated, and I recently hit 1,000 listens with over half from Pandora. How can I connect with my audience more? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@makayla_sheehan I moved your post over to this existing thread: Support for Podcasters

Someone from our AMP team will be reaching out to you privately via email to help answer any questions you have.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

BreakThrough
Local Performer

When I submit all of my information it get an ERROR with my e-signature. I have tried for 3 days to get this to work. I am adding the "/" and everything. 

Please advise: https://feeds.buzzsprout.com/1460308.rss

James Polakof

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BreakThrough I will have someone from our AMP team send you an email to help look into this further.

HVACRND
Local Performer

I am having the same issue as well with an accepted podcast but I cannot find it anywhere or access it.