cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support for Podcasters

TannerPandora

Pandora for Podcasters is a platform that enables individual podcast owners to reach new fans through data science-driven discovery. Podcasters can grow their audience and increase revenue through monetization while benefiting from the Podcast Genome Project working behind the scenes, recommending shows to the right listeners on the platform.

You can submit your podcast to Pandora by following this link and clicking on “Let’s Get Started.” Once you’ve created a Pandora AMP account or logged in to your Pandora AMP account (or created one here), you can drop the RSS Feed URL to your podcast to begin the submission process. You can find a complete list of our submission guidelines here.

Due to the volume of submissions, please allow up to 4-6 weeks for our team to review your request.

Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 12.03.36 PM.png

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Labels (2)
103 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @Bunzerelly. 🤝

LadyTITI
Local Performer

How do I start a podcast channel on pandora?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @LadyTITI. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing thread to keep the community organized: Support for Podcasters

You can find out more about how to submit your podcast in this post.

Hope this helps! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Pandora AMP is at SXSW '24 this week. Come say hi!

Local Performer

Hello, I am trying to submit podcast but get this message and it won’t let me submit even after I do this: Please type your name with a “/” before and after it, as your legally binding e-signature:

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @1211. 👋

I've gone ahead and created a support ticket with our AMP team for you. Someone will reach out to offer further assistance via email regarding your podcast submission. Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

Local Performer

Haven’t received an email yet...

0 Kudos

sam6
Local Performer

I need to update my rss feed for my podcast but I do not see anywhere I can do this. Help! Also my shows are not updating appropriately in AMP anyway, even though it is a daily show. It displays some very random episodes.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sam6 I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

jfreid
Local Performer

I'm stuck on the "Add Podcast Details" page after submitting my RSS feed. See attached - there is nowhere to put my podcast information in to submit for approval.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @jfreid. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble. Looks like you've been in touch with a member of our AMP team already. They will help via email. We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

ravensrealmpod
Local Performer

Hello, I've submitted my podcast over 6 months ago and still not received any updates. What can I do?

https://feed.podbean.com/ravensrealmtabletop/feed.xml 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ravensrealmpod I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

cleslie
Local Performer

I am having the same issue with the e signature please have someone from AMP get in touch with me. Thank you

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @cleslie. 👋

Thanks for your post about this. I've gone ahead and created a support case with our AMP team for you.

Someone will follow up with you via email. Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

rsaez54
Local Performer

my show The Outdoor Biz Podcast is not updating as of 02/22, thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rsaez54 To clarify, is this your podcast?

Let me know if so, and I can put you in touch directly with our Podcast team so they can help look into it further.

rsaez54
Local Performer

yes, this is my podcast

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rsaez54 Thanks for following up.

I have created a ticket with our Podcast team for you.

CharlieCDB
Local Performer

I submitted my podcast, "The Charlie Daniels Podcast," back in October of last year, and it still shows "pending" and "In review." It's possible that I didn't get the contact info properly filled out because I was doing it on my phone. Something is obviously wrong, but it won't let me even withdraw the submission and start again. The podcast is an ongoing celebration of dad's life, and he has over a billion streams on Pandora, so I think it would be a good fit. Thank you. - CD, Jr.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CharlieCDB I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.