cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thankful for this platform

JMK
Local Performer

Hi Folks!

I am thankful that this platform is available!   During these lockdowns its been a boon to me and my sanity!  Thanks to the founders and the current staff for offering to keep us all sane!

I use to play a complex group of music and now I am just content with the religious music that soothes the soul.   But still you are here Pandora and I like what you do for me!

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Tags (1)
5 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @JMK. 👋

Thanks so much for joining the Pandora Community! We're happy to have you. 🎉

Glad to hear that Pandora is getting you through the times we're in. 

Feel free to introduce yourself to others in the community in this thread: Introduce Yourself

We also have some cool playlists available as well as playlist challenges in the Playlist Swap.

Hope to see you around more often! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)

I like me some inspirational music as well..Lauren daigle..Is one of my favorites...I also like some of the older music as well...The pandora support team such as....Alyssa, tanner, adam, and erick pandora are always willing to help you out if have any issues...They are a great bunch of people...Take care..And be safe.....Ps...You need to do the music challenges..You will like it...Plus it will give you something to do...

mod edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

I agree 💯, for the short time I have been within the community. The Moderators are always, friendly, and willing  to help out. These past few months have been very challenging, and stressful. Thank you Pandora for helping me discover some great radio stations to ease those burdens.☺️

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for the kind words, @MOHLovesAlaska @joemd1960. We're always happy to help. 

Hope you two are having a nice weekend and enjoying the tunes 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)

AlyssaPandora..hey friend, and yes I consider you a friend....I have nothing but kind words to give you, and that goes for Tanner, Adam, as well as ErickPandora..You four are a great bunch of people...Take care..and be safe..ya hear...

MOHLovesAlaska