cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What Are U Listening 2 While @ Home? ๐ŸŽผ

TannerPandora

While many of us have been asked to 'shelter in place' during the coming weeks, I find myself listening to music a lot more than I normally would.

Since having had to work from home, I've exhausted my playlists, albums, and stations for some tunes I find comforting. 

If you have a favorite playlist, album or artist, you're listening to while at home, please take a moment and share in our Playlist Swap or right here in this post. 

Slรกinte Mhaith! (Good health)

If you're into musicals - my new favorite. I had a chance to see them live in London last month and it was a great performance. 

Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 12.09.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 12.15.19 PM.png

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

6 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @TannerPandora. ๐Ÿ‘‹

So true! With social distancing and sheltered-in-place, this is a great time to allow music to get you through all of the uncertainty. 

I've been listening to:

Anyone else have recommendations they'd like to share? 

In the meantime, stay safe and be well people. ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Tanner I don't know your taste of music. But give Dr. Hook and the Medicine Show a listen to. Also try their station there are many great songs from that time. Great songs great artists. Happy hunting.

mod edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska

TannerPandora

Thanks for the suggestion @MOHLovesAlaska! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Happy Thursday!

Thorsday.gif

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

I am listening to my music playlist that has over 430 songs (still growing), I also switch between my other two playlist, which is for reading as well as my thumbs up list. I have also been looking at some suggestions by others here in the community chat. It has been great. I hope it is for everyone else. Take care and stay safe during these stressful times.

mod edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska

Zoecpmiddleton
Local Performer

I've been listening to the Six Minutes Podcast. ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

TannerPandora

Hi @Zoecpmiddleton! Never heard of Six Minutes Podcast until today. I looked it up and it sounds really cool. ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿป

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport