cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

christmas

sedaliab
Local Performer

are you guys ready for christmas who ready for christmas this year we only have 11 day into christmas 

6 Replies

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sedaliab I already did all of my gift shopping for my nieces and am ready to jam to some good tunes!

If interested, check out this New Holiday Station to get you in the mood!

Happy holidays! 🎄

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

@sedaliab  let the festivities begin...Ahhhh.....The snow, the cold, the hot marshmallow hot chocolate, the Christmas songs, the Christmas tree, all the bright lights of Christmas. The Christmas movies, all the family gatherings. Have a great happy Christmas, as well as a Happy safe New Year. Take care and stay safe.   

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm ready! @sedaliab 🎄

To get into the holiday spirit, I've been listening to Soulful Holidays Radio and Today's Christmas Radio

Hope everyone has a nice holiday season!

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

GBJ
Local Performer

I used to listen to Christmas Traditional Radio because I like the old fashioned Christmas Music more than the new remakes. This year it seems like there is not much Christmas in this station 😞

sedaliab
Local Performer

thank you guys respond back to my message 

@sedaliab  your welcome, I did so with great pleasure. You would have to be a real life Grinch not to love Christmas. I'm also happy to meet you @sedaliab , I hope you had a great Christmas as well as a great and Happy New Year. You take care and  stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos