Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Playlist Swap" is now "Music + Podcasts"

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas season and are getting ready to ring in the New Year in style. I'd like to thank you on behalf of the Pandora Community Team for all of your contributions to the community in 2021. We're looking forward to a prosperous and fruitful 2022 with all of our wonderful subscribers.

I'd also like to provide you with an exciting new update! We've renamed our social sharing space "Music + Podcasts" from "Playlist Swap." We felt this change was necessary because we want a name that encompasses all tiers of Pandora subscribers, from Ad-Supported to Plus to Premium. This is a place where you can socialize not only On-Demand Playlists, but also Pandora Stations, Stories, and Podcasts.

Let us know what you think of the change in the comments section, and here's to a new beginning in 2022!

"May we always be grateful for the past, joyful in the present, and hopeful for the future." :pandora:

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

2 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing, @ErickPandora!

Wishing you a safe and happy new year. Excited for what's to come in 2022. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)

@ErickPandora thank you for sharing, I hope you had a great Christmas as well my friend, have a very happy and safe New Year. Take care and stay safe friend. 

MOHLovesAlaska