cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

songs of the week?

kayden_S
Up & Coming Artist

we have a song and genre of the day but i want to start a song of the week so is that a thing or not?

and if not i want suggestions for sotw

ks
7 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @kayden_S. 👋

We do have a Genre Songs of the Day thread created and curated by @MOHLovesAlaska. Love this idea! Feel free to start a Song of the Week thread and share the link of the song. We'd love to see your choices! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

kayden_S
Up & Coming Artist

im not able to share links or pic but i can share titles and artists and ill start tommorow and post it on wensdays

ks

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kayden_S  I'm looking forward to seeing this take shape in the community, and I'm even more pleased to have a new curator leading the charge for a new community-inspired playlist! 

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

kayden_S
Up & Coming Artist

thank you im working on the songs now

ks

kayden_S
Up & Coming Artist

and do they have to be clean or can the be explict?

ks

@kayden_S it can be whatever you so choose for the song of the week. I curate GSOTD (clean only) due to the fact there was another curator for GSOTD (explicit only), but due to priority circumstances, it had to be put on hold. I would take it over and do it, but I have enough on my plate as it is. Well, looking forward to seeing your post song of the week. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Listener001
Not applicable

I think that's a great idea to have another playlist around here. I'm a curator of several playlists around here but I'm not as consistent as id like to be I should be working on one right now but I'm not i have no excuse this time I should be getting to work.  

oh and I have a suggestion 

How about this song

https://pandora.app.link/nU3p3i0l1ib