cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora For Creators: An Introduction to AMP Webinar - February 2024

Published on ‎12-29-2023 12:20 PM by Moderator | Updated on ‎01-30-2024 03:00 PM

Amp_Slide_LogoOnly.jpg

Hey Pandora for Creators Community!

We invite you to join our upcoming Pandora For Creators: An Introduction to AMP Webinar on Wednesday, 2/7/24 at 11:00 AM Pacific.

This webinar is geared toward new AMP users (or lapsed users who need a refresher) and includes a complete demonstration and walkthrough of all the various AMP tools, as well as an extensive Q&A session. On top of that, we’ll be offering an optional, extended, free-form discussion after the webinar, where members of our Creator team will be on hand to answer even more of your questions, AMP and otherwise.

You can register for the webinar here.

The webinars are a great way to connect with the Creator team at Pandora and to learn all about AMP, or to just fill in any gaps in your AMP knowledge. And if you’re new to AMP, you’ll be able to use everything you learn right away.

Thanks as always for being a part of our AMP community.

Hoping to see a bunch of you at the Pandora For Creators: An Introduction to AMP Webinar on Wednesday, 2/7/24 at 11:00 AM Pacific.

Featured Guests
Pandora
Pandora

Pandora
Pandora

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Wed, Feb 7, 2024 11:00 AM PST
End:
Wed, Feb 7, 2024 12:00 PM PST
Labels (1)
9 Comments
2Say
Karaoke Star

Curious to learn more about Pandora's community and AMP program! I just released my first song and want to invest time to learn how to best share/promote it on here. 1 thing I noticed is that this event is scheduled for 12pm but the email confirmation says 11am. Could someone confirm which time it is?

NADRIP
Diamond in the Rough

It says "12pm Pacific" but if, say, you lived in the Mountain time zone, the confirmation email might be specific to your time zone and might say "11am Mountain" or similar.  Is that possibly the source of your confusion?

2Say
Karaoke Star

Screenshot 2024-01-29 122321.png

Hi NADRIP, nice to hear from you. I attached a screenshot to show the discrepancy. The email says 11AM Pacific Time. I'm more inclined to think its 12pm but if you are more informed, please let me know otherwise. Thanks!

JohnVPandora

@2Say @NADRIP Sorry for any confusion. The webinars take place at 11 AM Pacific time on 2/7 & 2/14. Hope to see you at the webinars!

2Say
Karaoke Star

Thanks for clarifying John! I'll do my best to make it. 👍

clarelynnrose
Underground

Will there be a Webinar in March? If so, how do I sign up? Thank you!

ChrisPandora

Hey @clarelynnrose - We will be hosting an Introduction to AMP webinar next month and will be posting details for it soon. You will be able to sign up for it in the Event I will create for it. Be on the look out for it sometime next week.

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support
KollectionMG
Local Performer

Hi all, when is the next webinar? TIA

ChrisPandora

Hey all - I just created a new Event for the upcoming "Introduction to AMP" webinar. You can sign up for it here.

Hope to see you there!

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support