cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(11/15/23) Desktop: Playback stopping and loading issues

2tommyjoe
Local Performer

My issue is I created a playlist many times.  I  create a new playlist, I am a premium subscriber, but now as I finish and attempt to play it, one song plays and then I get oops something went wrong and I cannot toggle between buttons nor highlight another song at all.  Have had to delete the playlist.  What am I doing wrong?

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Pandora Update 11/15/23:

Hi all!

We are aware of an issue that may have caused playback issues on web and the desktop app earlier today. We now believe this issue to be resolved.

If you were suddenly experience playback stopping, lagging or general issues on web or the desktop app, you may have been affected by this. Please try playing Pandora once again.

If you continue to have issues, please try refreshing your web browser or restart the desktop app on your device.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

8 Replies

hirbey
Local Performer

i was listening, and it quit. i went to the window, refreshed, quit program, reopened Pandora ,,, still buffering

1. pandora buffering.jpg
0 Kudos

skalrynd
Underground

Same issue.  On MacOS using Chrome.  Track may play but then constantly buffers when going to the next.  Tried restarting browser.  Same issue.  Eventually another track may play.  Internet connection on this side to other sites seems fine.

0 Kudos

dhecker3
Local Performer

Having same issue. Just started happening recently. Doesn't matter if I'm playing on desktop (Windows 10) or laptop (Windows 11). Have not added any "blocker" or changed a setting. Have not changed any system settings other than normal updates. The "album" picture just spins like it's trying to find the next song.

dombringur
Local Performer

Also happening with me. Plays a song then stops and "buffering" appears on the bottom right. This just started today.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @2tommyjoe 

Thanks for posting, sorry for any trouble.

We are aware of an issue on web that we are currently investigating, that may be related to your experience. Can you try again and see if you're still having trouble.

If you are, please let me know the make and model of your computer and the web browser you're using.

Thanks for the help!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @dombringur and @dhecker3

Thanks for posting.

We're aware of an issue that may be causing playback issues on web and the desktop app. Can you please try again let me know if you're still having trouble.

Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Pandora Update 11/15/23:

Hi all!

We are aware of an issue that may have caused playback issues on web and the desktop app earlier today. We now believe this issue to be resolved.

If you were suddenly experience playback stopping, lagging or general issues on web or the desktop app, you may have been affected by this. Please try playing Pandora once again.

If you continue to have issues, please try refreshing your web browser or restart the desktop app on your device.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hirbey @skalrynd I moved your posts over to this existing thread: Web/Desktop App: Playback stopping and loading issues on 11/15/2023

We are aware of an issue that may have caused playback issues on web and the desktop app. We now believe this issue to be resolved.

Can you please try again let me know if you're still having trouble?