cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annoyed by the opening screen on desktop

DS1
Local Performer

I know this is petty, but....when I sign in to Pandora (and I do daily on my desktop because I work from home) I get the most annoying visual.  I have no idea who the artist is and I'm not familiar with his music and I'm so tired of it.

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @DS1 thanks for posting to community! 🎶

I've moved your message from our Community Chat board to our Support board for Desktop to help keep things organized. 

Can you do me a favor and please send over a screen capture of what you're seeing when you sign-in? If you need help with this let me know. 

Also, can you let me know a little more about your computer; are you listening from:

• A Mac or Windows computer?
  • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?

Thanks for the help!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

DS1
Local Performer

I'm having trouble with sending a picture.

I'm on a windows 10 (fully updated) hp.

I login to the website using google chrome

I think the artist is Koompa.  The featured song has changed.  For months it was "I am not doing ok"  that's not the morning confirmation I want to start the day with ..lol.  

Willie Nelson's cover of Bring me Sunshine would be great.....

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @DS1 thanks for getting back to me - are you having trouble sending a picture because of an error on community site? Just want to make sure nothing is broken on our end. 

I took a peek at your account and wasn't entirely sure what you were seeing. Was this the album art that accompanied a station? If so, can you let me know which station it was? 

I do see that you're upgraded to Premium, so I'll assume this wasn't an advertisement or some kind. 

Sorry for any extra work on your end. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

DS1
Local Performer

Well it certainly seems like an advertisement when an artist I've never heard of or listened to pops up every dang time I log in to Pandora.  Shoving the same album cover in my face day after day certainly seems like advertising.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DS1 I understand your frustration about this.

If you could provide the following details:

++

Are you still unable to send over a screenshot? 

• If you have a Windows machine please try using the Snipping Tool. You can find specifics about this tool and how to use it here.
  • Then attach that in your next post. 

In your next post, you can attach the screenshot. Below please find photos of how to add it to your post.

Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 8.08.15 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-25 at 8.08.20 AM.png

Thanks so much for your help with this!

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos