cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Unselect Stations on Custom Shuffle

OfficeDJ
Underground

I have a similar problem.  Today I signed in and I'm not able to change the selections for my custom shuffle.  Not all of the stations are selected, however I did not select some of the stations that are playing today in the shuffle.  I'm not able to take any stations off of this shuffle.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
30 Replies

dragon1906
Local Performer

Im having the same problem for the past 3 days

0 Kudos

dragon1906
Local Performer

I have the same issue the past 3 days.  I was the web on a PC. I have used both Chrome and Firefox Browser

0 Kudos

schnackles
Local Performer

I can't pick the exact stations that I want to be in my shuffle.  It picks all of the stations even though they are not all picked.  When I try to unselect a station it unselects all of the stations.  This started happening about 6 months ago.  What can correct this issue?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@schnackles I moved your post over to this existing thread: Can't Unselect Stations on Shuffle

Our engineering team is aware of this and working on it. Please check back on this thread for updates. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

OfficeDJ
Underground

I just changed my custom shuffle and it works now!  Thank you!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Awesome! So glad to hear it, @OfficeDJ. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update (06/30/2021):

We believe this issue has now been resolved. If you continue to have trouble, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Happy listening! 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

SteveKier
Underground

Ha!  It works!  You guys are the best!  Thank you.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting us know, @SteveKier. 👍

If anything else pops up, please don't hesitate to reach out. Enjoy the tunes! 🎧

0 Kudos

porteras
Local Performer

My Stations/Shuffle no longer (for about a week) allows me to select custom. Custom is grayed out. I can only use "Shuffle All". 

This is the case on to different PCs with two different browsers. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@porteras I was unable to reproduce this on my end.

I launched your account and was able to successfully add/remove stations from your shuffle list:

Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 5.53.00 AM.png

Can you please send me a screenshot of what you're seeing on your end?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos