cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant play anything on my account. works fine on different account

rockdragon
Local Performer

My account (Plus) keep cycling/buffering songs and eventually errors out on all my devices. I have disabled all extensions in Chrome and I have cleared its cookies and cache. I have tried Edge too. It also happens on my Android phone.

But if I log in to my 2nd account (Free) everything plays just fine. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @rockdragon. 👋

I'm sorry that you're having trouble. I’ve enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what’s happening. For this trace to be useful, we’ll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps.

• For your Chrome browser, I would recommend running through these steps here.
  • For your Android device, you can try out the basic / advanced troubleshooting steps which can be found here.

If you continue to see error messages, please let me know exactly what is says and on which device.

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @rockdragon. 👋

I'm sorry that you're having trouble. I’ve enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what’s happening. For this trace to be useful, we’ll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps.

• For your Chrome browser, I would recommend running through these steps here.
  • For your Android device, you can try out the basic / advanced troubleshooting steps which can be found here.

If you continue to see error messages, please let me know exactly what is says and on which device.

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos