cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Shuffle Not Working

VibrantEnvy
Local Performer

I have a few different types of music genres on my station list. Hiphop and rap included. In the morning I like to listen to my favorite salsa and afrobeat artists. My pc is the only device where my custom shuffle changes are being ignored and its playing ALL of my stations. I could just use another service completely but I've been with Pandora for 17 years and the algorithm knows what I like by now. ALL OTHER devices adjust to my shuffle changes. I love Mac Miller but there is no way his songs are playing from AfroBeats, Salsa, or Lauryn Hill stations for goodness sake.... I just got this PC though so if someone could help out itd be much appreciated.

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @VibrantEnvy! Thanks for posting to community!

Can you let me know the browser you're using and the version? Also, if you edit your custom shuffle on another device, and then launch Pandora on the web, do the station selections change?

Thanks for the help!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @VibrantEnvy! Thanks for posting to community!

Can you let me know the browser you're using and the version? Also, if you edit your custom shuffle on another device, and then launch Pandora on the web, do the station selections change?

Thanks for the help!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos