cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete station hard to find

Jeff881
Underground

When listening to the song, it has the 3 dots that you click on to find options of what to do. Anyone know why "delete station" would not be in that list? I only see the benefit of extra user functionality and no drawback to it. Shouldn't we put all of the options a person might want in the menu instead of forcing them to click on another link to go to a list of stations and then find the station and then delete it?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Jeff881. 👋

Thanks for your feedback about this. 

At this time, you can use the following steps to delete a station from our website:

1. Click My Collection at the top of the page.
  2. Hover over the album art of the station you want to delete. (It may help to sort your collection by Stations.)
  3. Click the ellipsis (three dots).
  4. Select Remove from your collection.

If you'd like to see a different option to delete or remove stations from your collection, feel free to create a feature request here. Other listeners may be interested in another option as well. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Jeff881. 👋

Thanks for your feedback about this. 

At this time, you can use the following steps to delete a station from our website:

1. Click My Collection at the top of the page.
  2. Hover over the album art of the station you want to delete. (It may help to sort your collection by Stations.)
  3. Click the ellipsis (three dots).
  4. Select Remove from your collection.

If you'd like to see a different option to delete or remove stations from your collection, feel free to create a feature request here. Other listeners may be interested in another option as well. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Aecy
Local Performer

This does not work on the android app. You have to long-hold the collect icon to get the delete option, which is honestly one of the most unintuitive misleading obtuse use of site-specific jargon to obfuscate basic functionality that I have seen short of actual attempts at scams. I am honestly worried about your UI design team. How disconnected from users do you have to be to rename the friggin delete button? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Aecy The instructions above are for removing a station from our website (on a computer).

For instructions on how to remove a station from an Android device, check out the accepted solution thread: Android: How to Delete a Station

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos