cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop App: Incorrect Login Error (08/15/22)

NitroNamikaze
Local Performer

hi, im having the issue where I can't login on the application on my Mac. im able to login on mobile and on browser. 

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update (08/16/22):

Hi, everyone. 👋

We are aware of this issue and believe the problem has been fixed.

If you run into any additional issues, please create a new thread describing your issue in detail. Since this issue has been resolved, this thread is now blocked off from new comments. 

Thanks so much!

View solution in original post

41 Replies

theqabalist
Local Performer

Having the same issue, but for Pandora Desktop App on Mac.  Login works fine via browsers.

0 Kudos

tylerborghgraef
Local Performer

I am having this same problem. Only on the desktop app. Browser, my phone, etc. all still work.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @NitroNamikaze @tylerborghgraef. 👋

Thanks for your posts. I've also created a support ticket for you with our team via email.

We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

NitroNamikaze
Local Performer
Sooo any idea how to fix this? Seems to be a common issue

Sent from my iPhone

jbrianhall
Local Performer

The pandora desktop app is not recognizing my login credentials - says they are wrong but they are correct because I can log in via Safari.

IDunnoWhy
Local Performer

I am having the same problem, and this is like the 8th time this has happened to me. What I wish Pandora would do is fix the problem instead of making a ton of support tickets.

0 Kudos

Gator5000e
Local Performer

I would like to join this issue. I cannot log into the Windows 10 desktop app. When I enter my email and PW, it tells me that one or the other is wrong. I know they are correct because I can log into my account directly thru my web browser. I have deleted and reinstalled the Windows 10 app from the Microsoft Store. No change. Still cannot log in using the app. Thanks.

Audulator
Underground

Same here, can't get in using the Windows desktop app. So, I changed my password and was able to log in using Chrome but still not the desktop app. This just started today.

imageshift
Local Performer

How can I RECOVER my password... I do not want to RESET it. 

My desktop app suddenly needs it and I don't want to reset ALL my devices because one decided to forget it. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update (08/15/22): Thank you for reporting your issue with logging into the Pandora Desktop App today. An internal ticket has been created with our engineering team. They are aware of this issue and they're working on it. In the meantime, please try listening from a web browser. Thank you for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

corywarren
Underground

I'm hitting the same issue.   I can logon to the website, but not the Pandora app on windows 11.   I reset my password a couple times, same problem.

Incorrect Login
It looks like you're having a hard time logging in. Would you like help accessing your account?
0 Kudos

gng108
Underground

I am able to login from every access point (safari browser on my MacBook, iOS app, Bose SoundTouch app, etc.) EXCEPT for my macOS Desktop app. I have reset/updated my password 3 times, I have uninstalled the desktop app and reinstalled it 3 times. Nothing has worked.

It keeps failing to login and giving me the same error message of "Incorrect Email of Password" but I use the same email/password on the web with safari and/or on the iPhone app and it works well. So I know it's not a matter of having my email or password wrong.

I use this desktop app for my Pandora Plus subscription every single day. Please help!macOS App Error Message.png

saltheadhunter
Local Performer

I have been trying to reset my password, but without much luck. I'm following the instructions, I do everything it says to. but when I try to login It says "Incorrect Email or Password".  I am tired of going round and round. Please help .

0 Kudos

gng108
Underground

I'm also having the same issue and it will not allow me to login, ONLY on the Mac desktop app. Please add me to this ticket and help!

0 Kudos

cyrillical
Local Performer

Unable to login to pandora desktop on windows 10

The info is correct as i can login with same info on browser, please resolve ASAP

0 Kudos

cyrillical
Local Performer

same here - Pandora desktop app server issue?

Nymtherial
Local Performer

Also experiencing the same issue with the Windows 11 Pandora App only. Credentials are not recognized but the browser and Android phone app work perfectly fine.  Tried changing my password, heck even tried changing my email, nothing works. Another note to add is the app wanted me to log in when I first opened it which is unusual, normally credentials are saved.

smack957
Local Performer

Having the same problem here. Iphone and microsoft edge work just fine.

cbanks2343
Local Performer

I cannot log onto the app. I can log on to the website just fine and listen to my music but when I try to use the app on Windows it tells me incorrect username or password. I reset my password and it still only lets me log on to the web version, not the windows pc app.