cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop App: Unable to use thumbs

CWT_BruceLee
Local Performer

Every time I pay for this app it goes downhill.  Why does it constantly only play one????  Why does it constantly keep me from thumbs up and thumbs down.  Those option only pop up every three songs.... This application is dirty.  I cannot even use the skip shortcut on my board, sooooo lame!

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

NikkiW
Opening Act

I’m not sure I understand the issues you’re describing. Can you share screenshots? If I can see it maybe I can help.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @CWT_BruceLee. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the Pandora app on your computer. @NikkiW is on the right path. Screenshots would be helpful so that we can see what's happening with your Thumbs Up and Down. Based on your message, it sounds like those buttons may be unresponsive.

Additional Details:

• How are you listening when this happens? Are you using a Windows machine? Or a MAC computer?
  • Have you received any error messages? If so, what exactly does it say?
  • Does this issue occur when using a web browser like Chrome or Firefox?

Troubleshooting:

First, I would recommend starting off here: Troubleshooting the Pandora Desktop App

Let us know how it goes. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos

CWT_BruceLee
Local Performer

Why cant I thumbs down all this trash!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CWT_BruceLee I moved your post back into this thread since it sounds like you are still experiencing the same issue.

Please try out the troubleshooting steps, and follow up with the additional details @AlyssaPandora requested in her message above.

Thanks for working with us on this.