cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop App: "Somethings not right, let's try a restart." Error

slowturboh23
Underground

Windows App Crashes Every Week

For the last few months my Pandora app for Windows crashes once a week, and I either have to reset the app or uninstall and reinstall the app to get it working again. There is no error message other than "Oops. Pandora encountered a problem" and it prompts me to sign out and sign in again. However, when I do that nothing happens. The app "opens" but nothing loads; it's just a blank, blue window. While I'm glad that resetting the app or uninstalling and reinstalling the app solves the issue temporarily, this is unacceptable as a permanent "fix" and, frankly, it's a waste of my time. I am currently running Windows 10 Pro with an Intel Core i9-9900K and 16GB of RAM. My current Pandora app version is 15.0.3.0.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@slowturboh23 I'm happy to help look into this further.

Would it be possible to send me a screenshot of the error message that appears?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

slowturboh23
Underground

@AdamPandora I thought I had taken a screenshot of the error when it first happened a couple months ago. Unfortunately I did not. I will pass it along when the error occurs again. Thanks!

slowturboh23
Underground

@AdamPandora Almost like clockwork! Unfortunately, this is as descriptive as the error gets. No error code. Nothing popped up in my Windows logs either.

Pandora error.png

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for providing that screenshot, @slowturboh23. I've gone ahead and shared your experience with the appropriate party on your behalf. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos