cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop: How to edit playlist

sglynn55
Local Performer

On Iphone FIRST push the EDIT button lower right of a Playlist.  Then this stuff works.

I can't find a way to edit song order on Win10.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sglynn55 I moved your post over to the Desktop space.

To edit a playlist, go to My Collection and click the album art or title of the playlist you'd like to edit.

From here you can rename your playlist, add or remove songs, or reorder your playlist.

To remove individual songs click the ellipsis (three dots) to the right of the song title and scroll down to Remove from Playlist on the sub-menu.

To change the position of a song, click and hold the song you'd like to move and drag it into the desired position.

To rename your playlist simply click the title at the top.

You can delete a playlist completely by hovering over the check mark below the album art and clicking Delete Playlist. (Please note that you won't be able to recover a deleted playlist on your end at this time. If you accidentally delete a playlist, let us know and we can help restore it for you.)

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sglynn55 I moved your post over to the Desktop space.

To edit a playlist, go to My Collection and click the album art or title of the playlist you'd like to edit.

From here you can rename your playlist, add or remove songs, or reorder your playlist.

To remove individual songs click the ellipsis (three dots) to the right of the song title and scroll down to Remove from Playlist on the sub-menu.

To change the position of a song, click and hold the song you'd like to move and drag it into the desired position.

To rename your playlist simply click the title at the top.

You can delete a playlist completely by hovering over the check mark below the album art and clicking Delete Playlist. (Please note that you won't be able to recover a deleted playlist on your end at this time. If you accidentally delete a playlist, let us know and we can help restore it for you.)

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos