cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop: Podcast episodes loop and don't advance

qlorvold
Underground

I have reached out via support links and have heard nothing back.  I listen to: Let's Not Meet, The Moth, The Way I Heard It, and The Secret Room.  I listen to it via app on phone and desktop.  The app finally is working correctly via phone.  After clearing cookies and whatnots to "reset" the browser, it still doesn't work properly.  It is frustrating for it to not work properly.  It has been doing this for quite a while now.  It keeps on looping the same episode. Anyone have the same issues? 

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @qlorvold. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your podcast episodes not advancing to the next one. We appreciate you taking the time to report this on the Pandora Community. 

• Which browser are you using when this issue occurs? 
  • If you're able to capture a screenshot of what you see, this would be helpful too.
  • Also, have you noticed any error messages? If so, what exactly does it say?
  • Lastly, have you tried an alternate browser to see if your experience is similar? 

Let me know, and I can follow up with you. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week:New Music: Picks of the Week (04.29.24)
0 Kudos

qlorvold
Underground
Hi,

There are no error messages that come up or anything. It just loops. I primarily use Edge, but tried it on Chrome and I still have the same issue.

-Quyen
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for getting back to me with those additional details, @qlorvold. I've gone ahead and shared this with the appropriate team on your behalf. We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

0 Kudos

qlorvold
Underground

I just received an email asking if the issue is fixed. It has not been fixed. It is still looping and not advancing. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @qlorvold. 👋

Sounds like you may have reached out to our team via live chat or email. Sometimes there's a follow up email when you open an email support case through one of those methods. Unfortunately, I am unable to provide any additional information or a timeline as to when you can expect to see this resolved. In the meantime, I can confirm that your experience and feedback has been shared with our tech team. 🎧

0 Kudos