cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop: Sleep Timer Option

cbaker
Local Performer

i am using the web app on an apple ios machine and cannot find the sleep function anywhere. this is a huge part of our usage each evening. we need it back please asap. i don't want music playing forever, and i do want a two hour option,.

please fixxxxxx!!!!!

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cbaker I moved your post to the Desktop space since it sounds like you are looking for a Sleep Timer on the Desktop App. 

Unfortunately, the Sleep Timer is not available when streaming Pandora through the Desktop App.

I recommend creating a a new Idea for your suggestion as I'm sure many other listeners would be interested in seeing that get added as well. 💡

Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶

View solution in original post

8 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cbaker I moved your post to the Desktop space since it sounds like you are looking for a Sleep Timer on the Desktop App. 

Unfortunately, the Sleep Timer is not available when streaming Pandora through the Desktop App.

I recommend creating a a new Idea for your suggestion as I'm sure many other listeners would be interested in seeing that get added as well. 💡

Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶

hhart
Local Performer

If there is ay way to bump this up the queue, I'd second this request!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @hhart. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space.

Feel free to upvote this existing idea here: Sleep Timer on Desktop

To upvote an idea, click on the 💙icon next to the title of the request. For more information about how feature requests work on the Pandora Community, please check out: Pandora Community Ideas Policy + FAQs

Thanks so much for being a part of the community! :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

roosterdave
Local Performer

My 5th grader uses his chrome book to sign on and listen to our pandora account at bed time.  For the life of me, I can not find a place to open the sleep timer.  Is it not available using chrome book?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@roosterdave I moved your post over to this existing thread: Desktop: Sleep Timer Option

While this is not currently a feature on web, I recommend upvoting this existing Idea with a ❤️ if you'd like to see it added to the service as well: Ideas: Sleep Timer on Desktop

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Bozboathoens
Local Performer

If your using chrome try using this extension.  It seems to work better than the rest.  I've only tried a couple times.

Moderator Edit: Link sharing

0 Kudos

maestrohc
Local Performer

On your iPhone go to you Clock app, then Timers. Then under When Timer Ends, choose Stop Playing. More you have a sleep timer for music before bed!

0 Kudos

hhart
Local Performer
Thank you
0 Kudos