cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop: Sound Stops

catfishflower
Local Performer

Pandora on my computer, Windows, keeps going silent. Barely gets through a whole song. 

The sound just stops until I refresh or close tabs and reopen. And that doesn't always work.

Please fix!

Thanks,

:)kk

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@catfishflower I moved your post over to the Desktop space.

Are you listening to Pandora on our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?

Also to clarify, does the music stop before the song even finishes? Or does the timer continue to run without any audio or music actually playing?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

docuk50-safe
Local Performer

most answers are useless and I can't use Pandora at all now. all stations play no music, reboot only plays adds. who needs nothing but adds?  Pandora USED to be my go to for music; looks like that is no more!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @docuk50-safe. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble. I understand how frustrating that can be.

• Are you using a Windows or MAC computer?
  • Web browser? If so, which one?
  • Or, are you using the Pandora Desktop App?
  • Have any error messages popped up? If so, what exactly does it say?

Let me know, and I can help troubleshoot. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos

Jbenmar
Local Performer

Good Afternoon, 

I'm listening on my desktop through the website. I have used the google browser and the microsoft edge browser and they have the same issue on both. 

So my issue is that the timer continues to run without any audio or music actually playing. When it gets to the end, it does not switch to the next song. When I refresh the browser, it may work for 1 or 2 songs and then all of a sudden the music stops but the bar at the bottom keeps going. 

Thank you,

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your first post @Jbenmar 🎉

I apologize for the playback issues you're experiencing when listening to Pandora on your web browser.

Let's try troubleshooting on your web browser to see if this issue relates to your broswer.

Please complete the troubleshooting steps below for both browsers:

In the meantime, I've enabled a trace on your account so that we can take a closer look at what's going on.

Hope this helps, let us know how it goes!

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos