cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop: Unable to log in (09/23/22)

jc_yeahright
Local Performer

I'm also having this problem and have been a Pandora user for years.

The problem is on my Chrome browser (latest version105.0.5195.125  which I don't think is related). I kept getting an error about the password being incorrect, so I reset the password and it still didn't work.  I deleted all the cookies, didn't work. I stopped the adblocker, ghostery & privacy badge (It works fine on other sites), but it still didn't work. The "return" key doesn't seem to work, but I don't know if this is a functional design flaw. I also tried login on from privacy mode with chrome, nope, not working.

I finally used Firefox and the password magically worked. So this is a Chrome specific issue.
I have a Mac Monterey 12.6

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@twdorris To clarify, were you still running into issues signing into your account on Google Chrome?

Or is this issue now resolved for you as well?

Let me know.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies

Willywonkabeast
Local Performer

I have the same issue except with the App. Between this and constantly being taken off the family plan for no reason. Spotify is sounding better and better.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jc_yeahright I moved your post over to the Desktop space.

We are aware of this issue and believe the problem has been fixed.

Would you mind trying once more?

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Willywonkabeast I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

twdorris
Local Performer

Thanks, @jc_yeahright

I've been unable to log into Pandora through Chrome for a LONG time (used to work fine).  I had given up.   App on phone worked, so I just lived with it. 

I did password reset several times, tried incognito mode...nothing worked on the desktop...until I saw your post and tried Firefox.  Worked perfectly fine!  I didn't try before because I really thought (hoped, prayed) the browser wars and incompatibilities were a thing of the past. 

For the Pandora crew:

I'm running Chrome version 105.0.5195.125 (Official Build) (x86_64), which is the latest as of today, 20220924.  I'm running this on macOS Catalina version 10.15.7.  Firefox version 105.0.1 (64-bit) works fine.

0 Kudos

twdorris
Local Performer

Ignore...found the edit.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@twdorris To clarify, were you still running into issues signing into your account on Google Chrome?

Or is this issue now resolved for you as well?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Dissident
Opening Act

I regularly encounter this problem, and it's quite frustrating. I get it on Brave (a Chromium-based browser) and in the Windows app (version 15.0.3.0 on Windows 10 21H2). Usually, reloading the page or app allows me to log in.

0 Kudos