cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop: Unable to start Premium Access session

Local Performer

I have the premium subscription. yet, it keeps asking me to join. I already paid for this and I am sorry that I did.  When I try to hear a song, a POPUP comes up and say, listen to a short message.  When you click it it says, OPPs something went wrong.  Try again later.  I guess that I will just chalk this up to Lessons Learned!!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
27 Replies

3818trey1838
Local Performer

why your playlist won't play on the computer ? if you know why please let me know this has about to my about 3 weeks.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@3818trey1838 I moved your post over to the Desktop space.

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? 

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  3. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

3818trey1838
Local Performer
  1. it won't play my favorite songs or My Thumbs Up because the video won't play it is a Chromebook.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @3818trey1838.

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Desktop: Unable to start Premium Access session

I recommend running through the following troubleshooting steps: Chrome Troubleshooting

Let me know if this helps.

0 Kudos

3818trey1838
Local Performer

it didn't work

this was about for 3 weeks and you don't know what to do I am getting upset because I what to listen to my music you need to help me 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@3818trey1838 Thanks for providing that info.

I've passed this along to the appropriate parties for further investigation. We'll follow up with you if we need any additional details.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

LTSings
On the Rise

This problem just recently started for me. When I try to listen to a song and it says to watch an ad first the ad won't play. So since the ad won't play the song won't play either and I can't listen to it. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LTSings I moved your post over to this existing thread: Desktop: Unable to start Premium Access session

Does this happen when using all browsers on your computer, or just one?

If just one, which browser are you using?

Let me know.

0 Kudos