cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message: An Unexpected Error has occurred.

Listener001
Not applicable

I keep getting this on my screen when I come in here to post new questions and reply to 'em. I'm not sure what's going on. Could you look into this? I always come in here through my Pandora desktop app while I'm fine tuning.

An Unexpected Error has occurred.
  • Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide the date and time you received the error and this Exception ID: 5948F817.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Listener001 I moved your post over to the Desktop space.

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • What browser are you using?
  2. Can you provide me with a screenshot of the error message you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

Listener001
Not applicable

I'm listening from a Windows 10 laptop. Here's the screenshot of what I'm seeing. Today's the first time I tried the screen snip thing on my new laptop :0).

CatMom2_0-1631192176674.png

0 Kudos

Listener001
Not applicable

I forgot to say that I'm using Microsoft Edge on my new laptop.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Listener001. 👋

Could you try signing in in the upper right hand corner, and let me know if you continue to experience that error message?

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Listener001
Not applicable

Yep. I'm still experiencing the error message. It happens while I'm using the Pandora desktop app and also Microsoft Edge on my new laptop. I'm also having troubles getting back Lorrie Morgan's songs I really like called What Part Of No and the main title of her CD Watch Me which is where the song is on and also Dear Me on a CD called Leave The Light On. I just got Dear Me by surprise and now I'm trying to get it back. She's so hard to get lol :0).

0 Kudos

TalentedCatMom2
Local Performer

Adam,

I'm still receiving that unexpected error and it seems like I can get on here through my Pandora app on my iPhone. I'm working on my new station so I can't reboot my new laptop at the moment 'cause I'm afraid I'll lose the newest setup on the station I'm working on. I'll try rebooting later tonight if my new station gets all finished being setup.

0 Kudos