cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Login Error After Entering Correct Info

GiCU2
Local Performer

I haven't been able to login for a few days now. I know that I'm using the correct username and password. I even tried changing my password and it still won't let me login. I thought that maybe my account had been deleted so I clicked the 'Sign Up' button. It just said that there is already an account with that username, i.e. it confirmed that my account has not been deleted. I also tried multiple browsers and disabled extensions. No luck. Please help.

Labels (2)
159 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @bradymatt7 @BryantRiverRat. 👋

Thanks for your feedback about this, and sorry for the inconvenience.

@BryantRiverRat  I do see that you've already been in contact with our User Support team via email. Our engineering team is aware of your issue. Thank you for reporting this. I've noted your feedback about this issue and have shared it with the appropriate party.

@bradymatt7 Someone from our User Support team has reached out to you via email to offer further assistance. Thank you for letting us know about your experience. Please check your email - if you don't see it soon, don't forget to check your spam / junk folder too. 📬

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Karen11
Local Performer

I was having the same problem Chrome on Macbook Mojave today after clearing history. I turned off the Duck Duck Go Privacy Essentials extension and the log-in worked properly. Pandora team - this looks like at least one of the bugs here .. 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sure this may be impacting other listeners if they have specific privacy extension settings. 

Thanks for sharing that helpful tip, @Karen11. 👍

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

Milky063
Local Performer

I downloaded the app as well from Microsoft store, and i'm also having the same issue. I've reset my password and can't log into the app, but everything else works perfectly fine from my phone to my web browser. Why is the APP having issues with the log in????

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Milky063. 👋

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Since this involves your account + password, I escalated your issue to our User Support team. Someone will contact you privately via email to offer further assistance. If you don't see their email soon, please remember to check your junk / spam folder to make sure it didn't end up there.

Appreciate your patience during this process! 🎧

0 Kudos

locketine
Local Performer

A couple days ago I got logged out of my desktop apps on two different Windows computers, and I have been unable to log back in. I am getting this message when I try:

My iPhone wasn't affected. And I am able to log in with the exact same credentials on the website on the same Windows computers that cannot log in through the app. So this issue is specific to the Windows Desktop App.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @locketine. 👋

To keep everything organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: Incorrect Login Error After Entering Correct Info

Since this involves your password, I escalated your issue to our User Support team. Someone will contact you privately to offer further assistance with this. 

Appreciate you letting us know about this, and for your patience. 🎧

tkrubsack
Local Performer

I am having the exact same issue. I can login on Edge, or via a SmartTV, but not on Chrome. There must be some issue with Chrome and Pandora... is there a universal solution?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @tkrubsack. 👋

Someone from our User Support team has reached out to you via email to gather more info about your experience.

If you don't see the email yet, please be sure to check your junk / spam folder. 📬

Appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

Fleischbein
Local Performer

When I log in - it says incorrect password so I reset through the link in email and the next day  same things happen.  What is going on? I use it at work on a computer. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Fleischbein. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're encountering this issue daily. Since this involves your password, I've escalated this over to our User Support team. A team member will reach out to you privately to offer further assistance. Please keep an eye out for their email soon. 🎧

jpinnix
Local Performer

I am having this same issue. Works in Chrome, but not in any other browser.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @jpinnix. 👋

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. A member from our User Support team will be in touch to help out with your account. Please keep a look out for their message soon. 📬

giantspeck
Local Performer

I am also experiencing this issue.  Pandora only lets me log in on Chrome-based browsers, but will not let me log using Firefox.  I have cleared all site data and cookies and it still tells me that my password is incorrect.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @giantspeck. 👋

Thanks for posting about this. Someone from our User Support team will be in touch via email to help out with your account soon. 🎧

Sandman614
Local Performer

Same issue, login works on other browsers and on mobile.  It's not a problem with the login password.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Sandman614. 👋

Our User Support team has sent over an email to help out with your account. Please keep a look out for their message soon. 📬

mlpooler
Local Performer

I am unable to log into my family's HP chromebooks with my Pandora account.  We just purchased the Family Premium Plan.  Each time I try to log in using the chromebooks, it shows "incorrect email or password".  Meanwhile, I can log in using the same credentials on my iPhone and Mac computer.  I have reset the password many times and have tried to log in using their chromebooks directly after confirming the new password.  I have cleared caches and cookies.  The Pandora account will not log in on the HP chromebooks.  

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @mlpooler. 👋

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. A member from our User Support team will be in touch to help out with your account. Please keep a look out for their email message soon. 📬

Xenonwarrior
Local Performer

I’m having the same issue with my work computer/ won’t let me login with correct login info 

0 Kudos