cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Login Error After Entering Correct Info

GiCU2
Local Performer

I haven't been able to login for a few days now. I know that I'm using the correct username and password. I even tried changing my password and it still won't let me login. I thought that maybe my account had been deleted so I clicked the 'Sign Up' button. It just said that there is already an account with that username, i.e. it confirmed that my account has not been deleted. I also tried multiple browsers and disabled extensions. No luck. Please help.

Labels (2)
159 Replies

vochore
Local Performer

having the same issue as every 1 else,i can log onto Pandora with my phone but not my computer,im using Firefox,i have also changed my password multiple times and it still gives the same error message that my password or email are incorrect.

any help with this would be great

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @vochore. 👋

I have created a ticket with our support team for you. They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Ghaud
Local Performer

This problem only started for me once I tried to download the Pandora Windows Desktop App.  Once I did this all the login problems started.  I have 5 computers.  2 of them can't login.  3 can.  Phone app is fine.  

I have reached out to Customer service and they just said they would get back to me.  That was 45 days ago.  They gave me a case number and no follow-up.  Nice job on the customer care.

This must be a bug in their code and the root I would guess is related to (in my case) the download of the Pandora Windows 10 app.  I can' t login to this app either btw.

0 Kudos

troydr
Local Performer

My wife is having this problem. I tried using the credentials and it works for me but not for her.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @troydr. 👋

Someone from our User Support team will reach out to you to gather more information about what is happening. Please keep an eye out for their email. 📬

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

Peaca9700
Local Performer

So, are you saying that VPN connections are not supported in a PC Web UI? I can connect with my iPhone & Raspberry Pi, but not with my PC?

0 Kudos

PhillipHancock
Local Performer

Can you have them send me an email as well? I am having the same problem and I cannot login on any web browser. Thank you

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Peaca9700. 👋

Are you using any VPN, internet firewall, or anti-virus program?

If so, try allowing access to www.pandora.com within those programs, and then try visiting our site again. If this doesn't help, then try disabling them entirely as a test.

We recommend checking if you can make an exception for Pandora in your VPN settings, or if you can safely disable any VPN connections while listening to Pandora. You may want to contact the support team of your VPN for further assistance.

0 Kudos

troydr
Local Performer

This problem was never solved for us. We ended up cancelling the Pandora service.

0 Kudos

Peaca9700
Local Performer

Thank you for the reply & sorry for the delayed response, (a lot going on right now). Point taken. My issue was it would not accept my password and forced a change, but as stated by you, it was down to the VPN. Apologies and thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

Tony (Peaca9700)

jlm013
Local Performer

Just ran into the same problem with my account logging in with an e-mail address.   Incorrect password even though it was the correct password.   This was using the web based interface in Chrome version 92.0.4515 under Windows 10.   I ended going under History and then from the menu option selected 'Clear browsing data' and then selected checked all the history items and then select for 'all time', then 'Clear data'.   I then restarted Chrome and was able to successfully login using my same e-mail address/password combination.  So the problem appears to be related to some cached browser data.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Glad to hear that you were able to get back to listening successfully. Thanks for sharing that helpful tip, @jlm013! 👍

0 Kudos

Mcshenk
Local Performer

I’m having the same issue.  Can’t log in to pandora on any browser on my pc, no problem with mobile or my other pc. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Mcshenk. 👋

We've reached out to you via email to gather more information about what is happening. Please keep an eye out for the email. If you don't see it soon, please be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 📬

0 Kudos

crofterica
Local Performer

I am having the same issue. I am a teacher and always log in and listen to Pandora in my classroom via our Android CleverTouch boards. Starting yesterday, the board will not let me log in. It tells me the username/password combo doesn't work. However, I can log in with the EXACT same info on my desktop and iPhone. Please help...I am so frustrated and have tried changing my password and it still doesn't work. 

0 Kudos

GARainman
Local Performer
Gotta love Pandora for sending us emails of other people encountering the same situation. Sure would be nice if we all received an email from them indicating a real solution. 
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @crofterica. 👋

We'll be in touch via email to gather more info about what you're experiencing. Please keep an eye out for our message soon. Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

0 Kudos

MusicFan0716
Local Performer

Just a heads up, the issue is Pandora's somewhat new third-party bot detection. When it erroneously flags you as a bot it blocks your login for a set amount of time. In fact, sometimes on the initial log in attempt the bot detection never actually runs, so their server never gets the green light "not a bot" message.

That means for some of you experiencing this issue, a potential fix is after the first login attempt, where you enter the correct info and it says no, instead of trying to login again, change the url back to www.pandora.com and it will load through as if you were already logged in.

Tinakra
Local Performer

I'm trying to figure out why i cant log into my account on chrome, but i can on Edge just fine. I went through to reset my password because Chrome was telling me that the password i put in was incorrect. Chrome was unable to submit a password reset without an error. I tried to reset my password in Edge, then login via edge, and it worked. I went back to chrome and tried to log into my account with the new password that JUST WORKED in edge, and still unable to login with an error message saying wrong password. What gives?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Tinakra. 👋

Thanks for letting us know about this.

I've escalated your issue to our User Support team. Someone will be in contact with you via email soon. Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos