cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logitech Media Keys / Buttons Stopped Working With Pandora One Microsoft 10 App

BackYardChicken
Local Performer

I have the Pandora One app running on my Windows 10 system. I have a Logitech K350 keyboard that has media buttons (play, pause, forward/back, etc.) and for the past year they have worked perfectly with the Pandora App.

... but unfortunately the buttons stopped working a month or so ago and I don't know why, or how to fix it. I've check keyboard settings, Microsoft settings, and Pandora app settings, and I don't see anything I can change to fix the issue.

Any ideas?

Labels (2)
22 Replies

jyaeger0789
Local Performer

So through RANDOM guess and check I have at least partially deduced what my set up has going on:
• Win10 using the Pandora desktop app
• Programs open that have music set to play:
◘VLC (song loaded)
◘Pandora desktop app win10 (station loaded)
◘Firefox/Youtube (song loaded)
◘Chrome/Youtube (song loaded)
- VLC works as it does after altering the setting for HID to Automatic
- PANDORA ONLY WORK AS THE BACKGROUND PROGRAM WHILE HAVING THE Computer Management WINDOW OPEN AS THE ACTIVE WINDOW

Please advise AlyssaPandora

0 Kudos

hailHydration
Local Performer

To add to @80am, a reboot is not needed. Exiting the SetPoint tray and restarting is enough.

(Though this is an old post, I have to keep coming back to this every time I install/uninstall a major Windows 10 Update.)

CVAR83
Local Performer

With the new options software, all the folder and file names have changed - does anyone know which one pertains to witch devices? Also, do we change the files in the logioptions folder in programdata - there no longer seems to be any profile files in program files.

0 Kudos