Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navbar not showing song, album or artist information

xtrackt
Local Performer

See below image.

xtrackt_0-1599577385563.png

The only place I do see any indication of what is currently playing is the tiny little space that acts as a scrolling marquee. See image:

xtrackt_0-1599577786521.png

None of this changes regardless of how I size the desktop app window, maximized or not.

I'm just hoping this may be a bug or something I can resolve as it'd be nice to just quickly click over to the app and see what it is that I'm listening to, rather than needing to stop and wait to read the scrolling text.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks.

UPDATE:

So I learned that this is specific to when I have Now Playing "page" up when listening. 
I've checked on "My Collections", "Browse", literally anywhere else it will show the Navbar playing information.  See below:

xtrackt_1-1599580887918.png

So is it just me expecting something that the developers didn't think would be desired? The navbar info showing while also viewing the "Now Playing" page? 

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @xtrackt. 👋

Yes - you are correct. From the Now Playing screen, you'll see the scrolling title of the song currently playing.

When you're on a different screen such as My Collection, you'll see the name of the song in the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen.

This would actually be a feature request, and I'm sure other listeners would be interested in this option. I would recommend creating feature request here.

Hope to see you around the community space more often. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)

View solution in original post

1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @xtrackt. 👋

Yes - you are correct. From the Now Playing screen, you'll see the scrolling title of the song currently playing.

When you're on a different screen such as My Collection, you'll see the name of the song in the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen.

This would actually be a feature request, and I'm sure other listeners would be interested in this option. I would recommend creating feature request here.

Hope to see you around the community space more often. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)