cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Download Button Using W-10 Tablet: Please Help

rcbrx7
Underground

Hi folks!  I am trying to download some music from my Premium Pandora account on their website and have reviewed all available 'help' topics but can't seem to solve the problem.  Can someone please give an assist on this?  thanks for your advice.  

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

rcbrx7
Underground

many thanks for responding to my post, mohempstead.  I AM using my tablet primarily in laptop mode, but you have given me an idea:  I will try to download in TABLET format and see if the download button appears in that application.  here's hoping.  thanks again. stay safe.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

@rcbrx7  I will try to do my best to help you. Does you tablet convert to laptop? If so try from the laptop feature. My thought is this, if your having problems with the tablet , see if your having the same in the laptop feature. If you are we could go from there.

rcbrx7 There are several reasons as to why your Pandora App does not work on your computer. Some of them are listed below:

• Antivirus: Antivirus software is known to conflict with Windows 10 applications. Disabling them might get Pandora working again.
  • Application service: Pandora’s application service might not be working properly. Resetting the service usually solves error messages associated with its launch.
  • Windows Store: Pandora also makes use of Windows Store service for its operation. If Windows Store is not working properly, Pandora will not as well.
  • Windows Update: Pandora receives its updates via the Windows Update module. If the Update module is not running or is having issues, Pandora will not initialize as well.

Before we start with the solutions, make sure that you are logged in as an administrator on your computer. Furthermore, make sure that you are not using any proxies or VPNs. You should be using an open and private network for your communication. Store applications are known to cause issues if you have limited connectivity to the internet.  This I found as a trouble shoot. Perhaps if follow these steps it could very well solve your issue. I wish you the best. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

rcbrx7
Underground

many thanks for responding to my post, mohempstead.  I AM using my tablet primarily in laptop mode, but you have given me an idea:  I will try to download in TABLET format and see if the download button appears in that application.  here's hoping.  thanks again. stay safe.

rcbrx7
Underground

mohempstead, again, many thanks for your longer 2nd reply to my post.  I just tried it in TABLET mode and still 'no joy'.  Update seem OK, will try disabling Norton and see if that helps.  I'll let you know.  take care.

OK, @MOHLovesAlaska .  tried everything you suggested and still do download arrow.  where will it appear if good?  would really like to download and listen offline while on my walks.  is there anyone I can call @ Pandora or email directly?  I need some guidance here.  do you know of anyone with a similar set up to mine (ie: win-10 tablet) that CAN do downloads and listen offline.   thanks

mod edit: format

@rcbrx7 the best of luck to ya. I hope all works out well. Take care and stay safe. Pandora has a great tech support, the only downfall is that it is a holiday weekend. Give me a few minutes and I will see what I can come up with. BRB..

@rcbrx7 Web Minimum Specs posted by @TannerPandora can be found here. You'll also need consistent bandwidth of at least 150 kbps. If you upgrade to Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium and want to use high quality audio, we recommend at least 300 kbps. Look this over very carefully and see if this helps. TannerPandora posted this. I hope this will help you out. Best of luck to ya. If none of this is the issue then contact ErickPandora, AdamPandora, AlyssaPandora or TannerPandora the author of this post that I have added to. You can directly e-mail them by clicking on their name in any post you see them. Let them know exactly what is going on and they "WILL" get it resolved for you. Hang in there and just have some patience.  Try deleting your Pandora app and then re-install it from the Microsoft store. Sometimes this step has to be done, and yes it does work most of the time.

Give it a try, should only be about a 5-10 min process max. Take care and be safe. Wish ya the best. I'm sorry to say, but it is beddie bye for me, I live on the East Coast not sure where your at, but it is nighty night for this fella. Try and do all that I have posted ok. And look over what TannerPandora also posted. I hope something works for ya. Good luck. Be safe. I will check back sometime tomorrow to see how you made out. Take care.

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @rcbrx7 @MOHLovesAlaska. 👋

Thanks so much for your patience over the holiday weekend, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Offline listening was created to address cellular connection issues, so it is only available on mobile devices.

Offline Mode is a feature we offer to our subscribers that enables you to listen without a Wi-Fi or cell network signal. Since you can utilize offline mode automatically as well as manually, it's a great way to stay connected to your music wherever you are.

This feature is only available to our current Pandora Plus, Pandora Premium, or Premium Family subscribers, and only from iOS or Android mobile devices, Apple Watches and Fitbits. 

Hope this helps clarify! 🎧
Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024