cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC: Opens to Same Default Station instead of Last Station Listened to

mcb_1969
Local Performer

I have the same issue as everyone else.  Every day when I log in to my PC (Windows 10 Pro on my HP EliteBook 850 G7 Notebook PC) it starts on the same station that I haven't listened to recently.  Up until recently, it ALWAYS opened playing the last station I listened to.  Something has changed within Pandora to create this, it didn't just start happening on it's own.  

I pay $4.99 a month for no commercials.  I should think that since I'm a paying customer, everything would be solid.  Please advise what has changed within Pandora to create this issue.

Bummed,

Michelle 

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
1 Reply

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @mcb_1969 👋

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your first post! 🎉

I moved your original thread onto the Desktop space since this issue is happening on your PC.

If you are on a computer, are you listening from:

• Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  • In addition, if you are using our website, are you accessing Pandora through a saved Bookmark?

If you are using a Bookmark, keep in mind, the URL address should only be www.Pandora.com, as opposed to https://www.pandora.com/artist/abba (or something else of that nature).

Let me know, looking forward to your response! 🎧

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos