cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Podcasts Skip on Google Chrome

BoogyCall
Local Performer

I'm listen via Pandora on Google Chrome.  Nothing to update.  It is jumping to the next podcast before the current cast is complete.  I can't finish the podcast!

mod edit: changing title for clarity and format

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Thanks for posting @BoogyCall. Since you mention that this was happening on Google Chrome, I've moved your post from Automotive to our Desktop support board under - Podcasts Skip on Google Chrome

Can you do me a favor and give me an example of a Podcast or two that your experiencing the skipping on? I'd like to take a closer look.

To determine if it's a browser issue, would you mind trying to play Podcast on another browser like FireFox? You can download download Firefox here.

In the meantime, I would also recommend the following steps for Chrome: 

1. Clear Browsing Data (including browsing history, cache and cookies):

• Click on the icon with 3 vertical dots in the upper right (located on the browser toolbar).
  • Select More Tools and then Clear Browsing Data.
  • On this screen, please select All time for the time range, and then click on Clear Data.
  • Restart the browser and go back to pandora.com.

2. Bypass the Pop-up Blocker for Pandora:

• Again, click the 3 vertical dots in the upper right, and select Settings.
  • Scroll down and click Advanced at the bottom.
  • Under Privacy and security, click Site Settings.
  • Click Popups and redirects. Under allow make sure pandora.com is listed. If not listed, click Add and enter: https://www.pandora.com, then click Add.

3. Turn off extensions.

Disable HTML5 Autoplay, Adblock, and NoScript, or allow www.pandora.com within them. To do that, go to chrome://extensions/ on your web browser.

4. Allow Pandora within your firewall or antivirus.

If you are using an internet firewall or anti-virus program, it could be blocking portions of our site. Try allowing access to pandora.com within those programs, and then try visiting our site again. If this doesn't help, then try disabling such programs entirely as a test to see if this affects your issue.

5. Restart your computer and try Pandora again.

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos