cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems editing Thumbprint

notwithit
Local Performer
When I navigate to Thumbprint in Chrome, the edit option is greyed out. The edit function appears to be available for other stations.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @notwithit Sounds like the thumbed down song may have been on another station or Alexa didn't actually thumb the song down, especially if you don't see it on their thumbs down list. 

If they continue to have trouble with this, we'll need them to reach out to us directly so we can take a closer look at their account. 🔎

🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @notwithit. 👋

With Thumbprint Radio station, you can only edit the Thumbs 👍👎for that station. 

Thumbprint Radio uses your thumbs to create a unique listening experience. By playing both thumbed-up and non-thumbed tracks from across all your stations, we hope to bring you lots of your favorites while sprinkling in some new finds in a seamless listening journey.

++

In the meantime, I checked in with our User Support team to take a look at your Thumbprint Radio. There aren't any Thumbs associated with this particular station.

Have you used your Thumbs on that station previously?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos

notwithit
Local Performer

Alyssa,

This was another person's account; I gave a thumbs down to a song on their thumbprint station via an Alexa voice command and attempted to undo it via a desktop browser (on their computer under their login). When I attempted to edit thumbprint via the backstage, the edit button was greyed out. I also didn't see the song listed among the thumbs down songs.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @notwithit Sounds like the thumbed down song may have been on another station or Alexa didn't actually thumb the song down, especially if you don't see it on their thumbs down list. 

If they continue to have trouble with this, we'll need them to reach out to us directly so we can take a closer look at their account. 🔎

🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos