Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: 04/22/2021: Unable to Shuffle

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update - 04/22/2021: Hi everyone! 👋

Thank you for reporting this issue with the Shuffle feature. We have shared your feedback with our engineering team on an internal ticket so they can investigate. They are now aware of this and they're working on it. In the meantime, please keep an eye on this thread as this is where will be providing updates on the status of the fix for this. 🎧

_______________________________________________________________________________________

04/23/2021 Pandora Update: Hi everyone! 👋We believe the error when attempting to shuffle music on our website has been resolved. If you're still having trouble, please try out the troubleshooting steps for your specific browser / Pandora Desktop app. 

Web Browser Troubleshooting:

++

Pandora Desktop App Troubleshooting:

Let us know if you continue to experience this issue. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
86 Replies

Elissa
Local Performer

I thought I was the only one it was happening to. Thanks for posting.

wharwood1
Local Performer

Yesterday (4/21/21) I was getting error messages, but I no longer get those.  Now, I get no message at all when I click on shuffle, but it continues to play my last station.  

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wharwood1 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Shuffle Doesn't Work

Your feedback has also been added to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

Thanks for your patience!

0 Kudos

Mattocaster
Underground

Why do I keep getting 'we couldn't start the selected station...' error message when trying to shuffle stations? I tried both Chrome and IE...

billrisko
Local Performer

I have multiple station selected and I have shuffle stations selected. It is stuck on one station. When I restart Pandora IO get an error that says cann start the selected station. It is stuck on aisingle station unless I manually select another. Fix this ASAP.

Rumble83
Local Performer

Yes I'm getting the same error message. It will only play a single station. Any updates?

skochie35
Underground

Shuffle has been working perfectly. Today it is stuck on one station.  I'm using custom station setting. I de-selected my stations, added them again. Still won't work.  I logged in/logged out.  Still won't work.  Keeps saying can't shuffle playing last station.  Will  not correct itself.  Running on desktop.  Always used Edge, not trying firefox and still not fixed.  What do I do?

scottkay1
Local Performer
0 Kudos

chathambooks
Local Performer
I went through all troubleshooting steps. I updated Chrome and cleared cache, etc. I see the toggle change from Shuffle Off to Shuffle On but still isn't shuffling.
0 Kudos

Gartopia
Local Performer

I'm having the same issue.  Very frustrating.  I usually let Pandora shuffle across all of the stations in my collection.  I like to mix it up while I'm working.  But today ... it's stuck on one station!  Hopefully, someone on their tech team is monitoring this thread and will address the issue.  Otherwise, one of my primary reasons for using Pandora will be non-existent ... and I may have to rethink my premium subscription.

0 Kudos

jschwintz
Local Performer

Thanks!  Same error on Edge, Chrome, and Firefox....

0 Kudos

slyspy
Local Performer

Using the Windows 10 desktop app.  Stuck on one station.  Yes, all stations are selected.

0 Kudos

mcammilletti
Underground

I am having the same issue.  Will only play one station at a time.  When I look at my collection/stations the shuffle icon circles are not below any of my stations which tell me it will not shuffle as there is nothing selected but I am unable to select as the icon is not there. Chrome PC user.

0 Kudos

Zenzi
Local Performer

I can't even use the service. It doesn't start my selected station or even let me view my collected music, but thanks for the update! Hope to see the services back to normal soon, good luck.

0 Kudos

tilegoddess
Local Performer

Shuffle not working for me here on 4/22/2021, please fix!

mcammilletti
Underground

The circle icons are back but still wont shuffle.  Can only listen to one station at at time.  Very frustrating. 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update - 04/22/2021: Hi everyone! 👋

Thank you for reporting this issue with the Shuffle feature. We have shared your feedback with our engineering team on an internal ticket so they can investigate.

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

tania-184
Local Performer

same issue....do you guys have an estimated time on when it will be working again?

lightfighter
Underground

I just had it stop working today.  Any way to get it fixed?

0 Kudos

bethann2672
Local Performer

I thought my account was messed up. I am glad I came on here. I also am unable to shuffle my stations.

0 Kudos