cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED 04/22/2021: Web / Desktop App Won't Load

dlpecotte
Local Performer

I understand there is an issue with the shuffle function. In an attempt to make repairs do you have the entire Pandora system down?

mod edit: changed title for clarity

45 Replies

bobonwhidbey
Local Performer

are you kidding

0 Kudos

AshaRose
Local Performer

My songs wont play for some reason?? I open a station or playlist and select the song, then the play arrow and nothing happens.  It's been doing this for a few days now.  I'm on a mac laptop using google chrome.  It's worked well for years, no idea what's going on? I'm paying for my subscription with no access to the music ??

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @AshaRose. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble listening. I completely understand your frustration.

To keep the community space organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread as we recently resolved this issue: RESOLVED 04/22/2021: Web / Desktop App Won't Load

Please check out my recent post about this here.

Let me know if you continue to have trouble. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

AshaRose
Local Performer

It seems to be ok now, thank you

drewbiedoo42
Local Performer

Hi all,

The Windows desktop stopped playing music recently. It'll load, but won't begin to play - I also can't view "My Collection" as it just doesn't load.

The app does work if I run it as an administrator.

Anybody know what's going on?

Thanks!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @drewbiedoo42. 👋

Thanks so much for letting us know about your isue.

First, try resetting the Pandora app from the Help menu (not to worry, we'll keep track of your profile and collection for you). Press Alt on your keyboard to bring up a menu options at the top of the page, then select Help and Reset App Data.

++

If you're still having issues, try uninstalling and reinstalling using the following steps:

1. Locate Pandora in your Start Menu, and right-click to reveal an additional menu. Select Uninstall from the dropdown menu. From there, select Pandora from the list and confirm by selecting Uninstall once more.
  2. Next, find our app in the Windows Store on your device. Search for Pandora in the upper right corner and click or tap Get to re-install.

Please note that downloading any application on your devices requires a Microsoft account and password, and it may be a different email address and password than those on your Pandora account.

Also, we do not support Pandora on unofficial OS releases, like preview or developer builds. We only support Pandora on configurations that we have fully tested, so as to ensure the application will work correctly and not cause any problems with functions of the device.

Hope this helps. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos