cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED 10/8/21: Playback Issues on Web

Nadnerb_YT
Opening Act

So yesterday, I found that I couldn't play any stations on Pandora from my laptop. After a few hours of waiting, I came onto the Community page to see if anyone else was experiencing the problem, and I saw the notice staying that Pandora was experiencing an issue. Now that notice is gone, but I still can't play any music off of my laptop. Did the problem get fixed and then happen again, or does the notice disappear after a period of time? Any help will be appreciated!

(P.S., Pandora still completely works on my mobile device, it is just my laptop experiencing this problem.)

mod edit: changed title for clarity

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Nadnerb_YT @Gianna. 👋

On Friday, we did experience an issue with playback and a banner was posted on Community about this. We believe this issue has now been resolved.

Are you still having trouble?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies

murraytina78
Local Performer

Im having the same issue and have been since I downloaded the software update to my Samsung Galaxy A21. Are the two related? Does anyone know? Please help! I even lost my contacts 

Tina

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nadnerb_YT I moved your post over to the Desktop space.

The issue you were experiencing yesterday should have been resolved.

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  3. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@murraytina78 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

1. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  2. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? 

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Nadnerb_YT
Opening Act

I am using Windows and on the website. I'm currently using the Microsoft Edge browser. There is an error message only on the website saying:

"Something has gone wrong. We're working on this issue, and we'll have things back to normal soon."

There was also a notice on the Community page, but I don't remember what it said entirely...

Here is the SS:

Nadnerb_YT_3-1633714260509.png

Thank you for helping me out.

***EDIT***

I just went through my stations, and only a few of them will play without error. The rest show the pop-up message and won't play. Hope this info is crucial to fixing the problem.

0 Kudos

Gianna
Local Performer

Hi! I'm having the same problem that this person had. I've been listening to pandora on my phone just fine, and my Mac has been working too up until yesterday. only my Mac is doing this and I've already tried allowing access, restarting my laptop, and even refreshing the browser.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Nadnerb_YT @Gianna. 👋

On Friday, we did experience an issue with playback and a banner was posted on Community about this. We believe this issue has now been resolved.

Are you still having trouble?

Let me know. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

Nadnerb_YT
Opening Act

Thank you, @AlyssaPandora. There is no more trouble in the browser, so it's safe to say the problem is gone. Thank you once again! 👍

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Awesome! Thanks for confirming, @Nadnerb_YT. 👍

Feel free to tag me if you notice anything else. I'm always happy to help. 

0 Kudos