cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Concentric Circle Design on Album Covers

kweichel
Local Performer

Inspecting the html I can see the images by default don't have this, do I need a script to remove the styling or is there another way? It's just so ugly with the way it dilutes and clutters all the album covers..

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @kweichel. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this.

At this time, removing the concentric circles are not a feature. If you'd like to see this option implemented, I would recommend creating an idea here.

Another feature request you may be interested in would be: Add Custom Album Art on Stations & Playlists

• To upvote a feature suggestion, click on the 💙 icon next to the title of the request and feel free to leave a comment. 
  • For more information about how feature requests work on the Pandora Community: Ideas Policy + FAQs

Hope this info is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @kweichel. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this.

At this time, removing the concentric circles are not a feature. If you'd like to see this option implemented, I would recommend creating an idea here.

Another feature request you may be interested in would be: Add Custom Album Art on Stations & Playlists

• To upvote a feature suggestion, click on the 💙 icon next to the title of the request and feel free to leave a comment. 
  • For more information about how feature requests work on the Pandora Community: Ideas Policy + FAQs

Hope this info is helpful. 🎧

0 Kudos

Synthitect
Local Performer

Are there alternate ways to view your stations other than by album cover? They add this very dizzying vinyl record graphic effect that makes browsing almost unbearable...

dizzy albums.JPG

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Synthitect. 👋

To keep things organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: Remove Concentric Circle Design on Album Covers

Please check out the accepted solution for this thread here.

Another community friend created a similar feature suggestion in the ideas space here:  Add Custom Album Art on Stations & Playlists

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. Hope to see you around the community space more often. 🎧

0 Kudos