cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Safari: Ads won't work

ARMYOT7
Opening Act

Does anyone have this problem? When I play my music , and I have to watch an ad the screen freezes ,and ads won't play.And I have to reload, but even after I reload the page, I still can't get my music.

how I feel, when I can't get my music.how I feel, when I can't get my music.<how I feel when I can't get my music.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @ARMYOT7.

I recommend running through the following troubleshooting steps: Safari Troubleshooting

Let me know how it goes.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ARMYOT7 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

ARMYOT7
Opening Act

Thanks for responding!So this happens on my computer(Apple:MacBook version 10.13.6. Mid 2010)There is no error message, and I'm listening on the website, using Safari. I currently cannot upload and image, but the screen is all white and the screen only says, My collection, Now playing, Browse, Upgrade, Pandora, and my account sign.All at the top of the screen. Thank you, hope this helps!!🤗

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @ARMYOT7.

I recommend running through the following troubleshooting steps: Safari Troubleshooting

Let me know how it goes.