cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Safari: Audio Cuts Out

enixsalon
Local Performer

Hi @AlyssaPandora 

I've noticed on and off that Pandora will randomly start glitching. The audio cuts in and out, makes the song choppy. Usually this only happens for a day and then starts working normally. We typically use Pandora on Safari. We have an iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019) We recently updated our computer to the newest software, macOS Monterey version 12.2, and have noticed for the last week straight the music has been WAY choppier than normal. I found this thread today and realized there might be a desktop app for Pandora on Mac. Is there? Would switching to using the app help with playback quality? 

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated, we use Pandora for our music throughout the day at our business and the excessively choppy songs for 40hrs a week have been slowly driving us insane. We love Pandora and just want to find a solution.

Thank  you so much! 
-Hannah Clark

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @enixsalon👋

I moved your post over to a separate thread since this is happening while listening to Safari. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble streaming Pandora. I know how frustrating this can be.

I would recommend running through these steps while I have a trace enabled on your Pandora account: Safari Troubleshooting

We also have the Pandora Desktop App for MAC computers. 

• You can install the app here.
  • Open the downloaded file and follow the prompts to complete the installation.
  • Keep in mind the Pandora app works the same as our website. All of the features on our website will be available and any changes you make will sync across all of your devices.

I hope this information is helpful. Feel free to let me know how it goes. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos