cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Station copies itself every time I log in on PC

bammab127
Underground

So I noticed every time I logged in on PC, my go to station copied itself, so I'd delete the copy and go back to listening. Today I did that then it said there was an issue so I refreshed and it was gone altogether. I've spent years editing it so it's not a "make a new one" solution. I'm on windows most of the time, but I do have Pandora on my motorola g7 play and it says the station doesn't exist there either

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Thanks for writing back @bammab127 

I have recovered your recently deleted station ("not bad :3"). You should see it in your station list. If not, you might have to restart your web browser or mobile app to see the changes.

Are you still seeing copied stations when accessing Pandora through your PC?

This is what I'm seeing on my end (view image below).

Screen Shot 2023-02-06 at 9.57.47 AM.png

If you're still seeing copies of the same stations, would you mind taking a screenshot so that we can take a closer look? Please make sure to include the URL address in the screenshot.

Thanks for the help!

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bammab127 Nice to see you around the Community.

Station copies itself:

It sounds like you may need to check the bookmark that you use to access Pandora.

It should only be: https://www.pandora.com

If there is anything added onto to it (e.g., https://www.pandora.com/#/genres/top), then erase that. That is most likely the problem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Station missing:

What is the name of the station that is missing?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

bammab127
Underground

Copy
I thought that's what it was at first too, but I changed it to the URL you suggested about a month ago and it still copied

Missing
The station was called "not bad :3"

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora

Thanks for writing back @bammab127 

I have recovered your recently deleted station ("not bad :3"). You should see it in your station list. If not, you might have to restart your web browser or mobile app to see the changes.

Are you still seeing copied stations when accessing Pandora through your PC?

This is what I'm seeing on my end (view image below).

Screen Shot 2023-02-06 at 9.57.47 AM.png

If you're still seeing copies of the same stations, would you mind taking a screenshot so that we can take a closer look? Please make sure to include the URL address in the screenshot.

Thanks for the help!

0 Kudos

bammab127
Underground

It's back and opening my bookmark didn't copy it so I think it's all good. Thank you. I've been sick lately and just wanted to recline and listen to my station, since I haven't been sleeping easily or well lately, so it's great to have the station, I've been working on for years, back

GeraldPandora

Glad to hear everything is working @bammab127! Hope this fix helps you get well soon and helps you get a good night of sleep! 💤

See you around! 🎧

0 Kudos