cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Station modes randomly disappear

dan_langel
Local Performer

I have been utilizing the different mode options and it is for my film score station. I had like 4 different options yesterday and today they are gone. I have not gave any thumbs down recently to any songs so I am at kind of a loss on how to get the modes back. I had my station, crowd favorites, deep cuts and newly released. Now the only option I have is crowd favorites as you can see in the screen shot that I uploaded. I have not given any thumbs down but I instead will just skip to the next song. This is not the first time this has happened too. I listen while I am working on school work so I literally have it playing all day. 

Thanks for the helpScreenshot (18).png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @dan_langel. 👋

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, and for posting that helpful screenshot.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused during your listening sessions. 

I do know that not all Pandora Modes will be available on every station. However, it sounds like you've seen each mode but they disappear at random times.

I've shared this information and your feedback on an internal ticket with our engineering team so that they can investigate this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos